sad news

Sorry to hear this man... its nice to see such a positive attitude prayers will be sent ur way... best of luck kan hang in there if shes strong u gotta be stronger 4 her take care man

My feelings and prayers go out to your wife and your family. Keep us updated sir, we got your back

Damn bro. Sorry to hear this man

I can't even imagine what you are going through, yes family first I agree. Toys will always be around. Make the wife #1 now.

If you need anything man, feel free to ask, If I have it. It's your's bro

Stay strong. As others have said toys can always be replaced. A friends father was diagnosed with cancer about a year and a half so. They gave him only about a year to live. After about 6 months of treatment it all dissipated and he is healthy and doing well. Treatment now days is amazing!

I'm sorry to hear this. She is too young to have cancer in my opinion. Stay strong, don't worry about crying. Just try not to do it in front of the kids. You need to be strong for them. Every man cries at one time or another.

TTT. Hoping the OP will have a second to stop by today and update us.

To anyone interested in helping out, email me at [email protected]. I was gonna send ya'll a mass PM, but the system limits me to one recipient at a time.

My heart hurt for you and your family, you are surely in my prayers, anything you need id be happy to help however I can...

Very Sorry to hear this.
You may want to look into Hydrazine Treatments if you are only given Chemo and Radiation treatments as options.
Hydrazine stops the growth of Cancer. You wont find a lot of DR.'s promoting it though, unfortunately. Do some research on the internet. There are options that are affordable.
The Millionaire Bob Guciony (mis-spelled) wife had a very serious cancer and was given weeks to live. She found out about Hydrazine and lived for I beleive 6 years.
Hopefully your wife's condition is not this bad and is operable and complete recovery expected. I'm just putting this out there, as a option if you need it.
God Bless your whole Family.

We wish you all strength and support to hold on and all energy for your wife to cure.
My heart and mind is with you.

Very Sorry to hear this.
You may want to look into Hydrazine Treatments if you are only given Chemo and Radiation treatments as options.
Hydrazine stops the growth of Cancer. You wont find a lot of DR.'s promoting it though, unfortunately. Do some research on the internet. There are options that are affordable.
The Millionaire Bob Guciony (mis-spelled) wife had a very serious cancer and was given weeks to live. She found out about Hydrazine and lived for I beleive 6 years.
Hopefully your wife's condition is not this bad and is operable and complete recovery expected. I'm just putting this out there, as a option if you need it.
God Bless your whole Family.

I would like to add to this post if it is of any help....

I work in the Medical Imaging Service field. In the "Nuclear Medicine" modalities, radioactive isotopes are injected into the body. They attach themselves to the Cancer cells and can be seen (Glow with energy) with a P.E.T. or C.A.T. scanner.

The transporting medium (fluid) that that allows the isotopes to attach to Cancer cells is made up primarily of GLUCOSE.

Bottom line... Cancers love Sugar and an acidic environment to thrive. The American Diet is terrible when it comes to sugar and acidic foods.

If you can minimize sugar intake and eat more alkaline foods, the chances are better to ward off or fight off Cancer.

The "Livestrong" website has good information and food lists to assist with making dietary choices.

All the best.

Sorry to hear this my brother. I wish you, your wife, and your family all of the blessings and healing the Lord can give! A good friend of mine was diagnosed with testicular cancer a couple years ago at the age of 34.... I thought that was young! We all stayed strong for him and with all our support, he stayed strong and kicked its a$$!!!

Very sorry to hear the news. My bride is a breast cancer survivor of 13 years and is doing very well. There is hope for you wife and always hope in our Lord. I will keep your wife, you and your precious kids in my prayers for a successful outcome. Please let us know how her treatment is progressing. Best to all of you.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back