sad news

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well what a week i just found out my wife has cancer at age 26 im at hospital npw with her for few days doing alot tests ahhhh its stress full but god got everything undet control buy ......depends what we find out i might have sell my truck to cut down on bills hellp pay her treatments so if thata case in next few weeks will have qc truck and alot parts brand new from tony for sale and my 450r quad i wanna give my wife anything she wants keep smile on her face so her dream car is charger srt8 so might sell her car and get her what she wants ...... Its hard we have three kids and how to tell them at this point whata going on there all still young but it will all work out ...just never thought i be in t athis situation at 26 i try stay positive infront her and stay strong when really i just wanna brrak down and cry but im trying stay strong for her its good have my family behind me threw this and keep praying everything works out for best

We'll be praying for you. Stay strong brother. Trucks, quads, and all that other stuff doesn't mean anything compared to our loved ones. How old are your kids?

Very sorry to hear, keep us posted and stay strong!!!!!

sorry to hear...
what cancer is it shes fighting ?

Hey guys do you think there is anything WE can do to help him and his family?? Not sure how it could be done....... Just asking.

So sorry to hear this, maybe the Dr.s will have good news for you guys.
If there is anything we can do, I am in.

Hang in there Bro, My prayers go out to you and your family and with Gods help everything will work out for the better. My mom passed away from cancer last year at the age of 85 and with Gods will she did not suffer. My wife is a breast cancer survivor so I know what your going thru my friend. If there is ANY THING we can do for you and your family please ask.

Very sorry to hear about the terrible news, prayers and well wishes to you, your wife and family. It's in the darkest hours one must maintain thy faith. Keep your head up and keep the faith. Most cancers today can be beaten and beaten quite well and finding it early helps.

Medicine has come along way and there are "only" a handful of very serious cancers so lets just prayer it's a easily treatable one. My Mum just beat thyroid cancer (had both thyroids removed) and then radiation treatment so like a few others, I am somewhat familiar with cancer road. I can wait until someone, some company, kicks cancers ass!!! :mad: Once again, thoughts and prayers to you and your family mate.

There is not much any of us can say to ease the agony that you are going through at this time. Try to stay strong for your family and yourself and take it a day at a time. At her age she is strong and that is going to help a lot. Prayers sent, Godspeed.

So sorry to hear. My thoughts go out for you guys.

Thank u all just having people believe helps me and knowing i have people behind me is great i appreiate it all and yea cancer is bad i wouldnt wish it on any one and for people who lost love ones i feel for u ..... Im gonna be here next few daya by my wife in hospital i will keep updates and again thanks all for prayers

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back