Sat. 11-11 LACR 3pm = Boom?

I hear ya Blake. Can you imagine being in that business and have something like this to deal with? I really feel for him though, because I know that there is nothing more in the world that he wants than to make things right with you and have that truck running like it should. The truth is.... what happened to your truck (the first blow) could have and probably has happened to ANY tuner... the dreaded blow while tuning. My defense for him is that that thing was never.... ever..... right when he took it on.... whoever installed your paxton had monkeyed just about everything up on it. (remember that blinding 525rwhp it was making?)
Anyway, I think he knows you can never be totally happy after all that youve endured, but he's doing his best to make sure you feel he did his best to make it right by you. ( I know if his shop could afford it he would go even further, but you know that business is not one to get rich in, and he cant)
For all thats happened, I cant deny the fact that my truck runs like it does, and has for over 17000 azz woopin miles, because of Dave.
When its all said and done.... your truck will be a screamin bitch.... and you and I will get to cheetahs faster than anyone else.:burnout:

Darn it...looks like I can't make it, gotta be at the academy to do some things:(

LIVE REMOTE HOOK-UP!

:idea: .... now if everything goes alright we may have a "LIVE" viva the laptop, hook-up tonite from LACR.
If in fact Mike's Truck is ready to run, then we'll have a "real-time" report from the track as it happens....we're looking to get kick-out early......:dancing: home by 7:00p :star:

I'll post-it as it happens LIVE!
Quick

QuickSilver said:
:idea: .... now if everything goes alright we may have a "LIVE" viva the laptop, hook-up tonite from LACR.
If in fact Mike's Truck is ready to run, then we'll have a "real-time" report from the track as it happens....we're looking to get kick-out early......:dancing: home by 7:00p :star:

Quick

Live coverage of my truck blowing up awesome....:rock: ....people will say it is live coverage of a good run but everyone wants to see the crash or burn....:D ......hehehehe

QuickSilver said:

Quick
I'm here all afternoon in front of the computers if you need someone to test it (Mac and PC). PM me for a cell number.

6 hours to go.....I'm ready.

Best wishes Mike, be safe.

Wish I coud be there.
I will be in Pomona for the Finals, today and Sunday.

I just talked to Mas and will call him this evening for full details..................:idea: :idea: :idea:

:( I don't know..just left dcperformance and Mike's dash/plate the one covering the radio, was on the front seat and wires everywhere?????
Chris Jensen dosen't even work on Saturday, but he-be-the-one in the front seat with the dash/plate in his hand.......and no dyno yet....
Maybe Mike has more information than I do????

Quick

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back