Save The Whale

Maybe some research and comparisons between the 10’s and the whales power out put .. I’m a bit tired of the Horses power being used and want to know if Whale power would be a better gauge in power .. what mods would me needed to get 1000 whale power ?
I’ll bet whale can easily provide tons more torque than a horse haha
Whale power!! Fantastic! 500 wp would probably be neck snapping strong!

To the Moon Alice!!

Maybe some research and comparisons between the 10’s and the whales power out put .. I’m a bit tired of the Horses power being used and want to know if Whale power would be a better gauge in power .. what mods would me needed to get 1000 whale power ?
Would most likely need even more mods than whatever Dom is doing hahah

Yes that is oatmeal with cinnamon and little apple chunks ,,, I think hahaha .. yes some kind of scrambled egg something or other . Might have been eggbeaters.. the oatmeal was actually pretty good .. just not enough as a meal .
Well it looks yum

Yes even bottled water hahaha ! The seltzer water I buy is flavored slightly ,, lemon/lime or raspberry but very weak on the flavors . Seltzer have a slightly differnt PH (lower ) than water !
I have used diet soft drinks in the past also but I no longer drink those since my kidney stone fun ouch ! I use to drink a 12 pack of Mountain Dew a day with other processed drinks like gatoraide . Heck waitresses at restaurants I frequented alway remembered I the Diet Coke pitcher drinker and keep the filled hahaha ! I went cold Turkey when the stones hit and went to distilled water only , allways at least a gallon a day and always carried a bottle with me everywhere and even on my nightstand at bed time incase I woke up . Then I would take a drink .. I still have a bottle of water on my nightstand now … and you wonder why my Dakota drivers seat rusted from sweating hahaha . When I was in the hospital for the congestive heart crap ,, they cut me to 1500ml of fluids per day .. that’s equal to 3 little bottles of water ! Damn that was tough and my mouth was always dry as the dessert in July .. after the stroke I asked the head doctor and she told me I should be only drinking 1500ml now ! I drink a whole lot more that that still .. I’m thinking it’s not a good thing and could end up making me drowned ! Hahaha .. people have been known to drink to much water and die !
WARNING ! DO NOT DRINK DEAD WATER ( distilled ) or excessive fluid without replacing essential electrolytes . It won’t matter how much you drink and heat stress and possible heat stroke is a huge danger factor .. I know for a fact !
I use distilled in my battery when it needs topped off lol

I have heard of people diluting their system with to much water and dying! I think coconut water has electrolytes as well. I don't drink soda either just water. Never liked diet soda much. That much mountain dew otta keep one awake for days! Hahaha. I am pretty sure I'll never put water on cereal unless I'm dying though sounds to thin for me :confused:

Three little bottles of water sounds kinda skimpy!

Last edited:
I found skippy natural creamy pnut butter with honey on Walmart :rock:

So i mixed some creamy Pnut butter with honey to try it and it's good! Will buy some - will go good with bananas on sandwiches - mmmm

Horsepower= Torque x R.P.M./5252
Whale Power= (pending)

I use distilled in my battery when it needs topped off lol

I have heard of people diluting their system with to much water and dying! I think coconut water has electrolytes as well. I don't drink soda either just water. Never liked diet soda much. That much mountain dew otta keep one awake for days! Hahaha. I am pretty sure I'll never put water on cereal unless I'm dying though sounds to thin for me :confused:

Three little bottles of water sounds kinda skimpy!
Hahah I just read a pamphlet from my insurance about that coconut is not recommended in a healthy heart diet .. you know what ,, screw that , I eat coconut it’s my favorite! Almond joys , Maccroooons , sugar free coconut flame on my cereal .. 3 thinks the BS foods goonies will never take away from me are Butter pecan icecream or frozen yogurt , almond joys and French fries … hahaha ! And if I could find Zagnuts , I’ll fight for those !

I found skippy natural creamy pnut butter with honey on Walmart :rock:

So i mixed some creamy Pnut butter with honey to try it and it's good! Will buy some - will go good with bananas on sandwiches - mmmm
My favorite is Peanut butter , Mayo or miracle whip ,,,,, Mom started me on those a a kid .. since I have modified it from crunchy peanut butter to creamy and added Lettuce which keeps the peanut butter from sticking to the roof of you mouth hahaha ! I use to make double decker ones but have since my diet changed and only make single deckers now. The addition of Garlic and Peter Pan honey peanut butter is a new addition for about 3 weeks now .

A do not try is Mayo and jelly .. that was a failed sandwich hahaha !

Well it looks yum
Would be better to have a full bowl instead of the kids meal in the pic .. easy enough to make it myself and I have all the ingredients except apples at the moment ..

Horsepower= Torque x R.P.M./5252
Whale Power= (pending)
Cool , your on it .. head to the west coast research facility as soon as they catch or blow up the whale hahaha !

Last edited:
Boars head sounds scary!! Yikes
Boars head is all supposed to not be processed no preservatives or something , Deli meats and cheese . More expensive and healthier hahaha .. I call BS ..

Hahah I just read a pamphlet from my insurance about that coconut is not recommended in a healthy heart diet .. you know what ,, screw that , I eat coconut it’s my favorite! Almond joys , Maccroooons , sugar free coconut flame on my cereal .. 3 thinks the BS foods goonies will never take away from me are Butter pecan icecream or frozen yogurt , almond joys and French fries … hahaha ! And if I could find Zagnuts , I’ll fight for those !
Oh geez! I guess we're all gonna die from coconut! I love the stuff - mmmmm :p

Boars head is all supposed to not be processed no preservatives or something , Deli meats and cheese . More expensive and healthier hahaha .. I call BS ..
Wonder if it's legal here hahahaha

My favorite is Peanut butter , Mayo or miracle whip ,,,,, Mom started me on those a a kid .. since I have modified it from crunchy peanut butter to creamy and added Lettuce which keeps the peanut butter from sticking to the roof of you mouth hahaha ! I use to make double decker ones but have since my diet changed and only make single deckers now. The addition of Garlic and Peter Pan honey peanut butter is a new addition for about 3 weeks now .

A do not try is Mayo and jelly .. that was a failed sandwich hahaha !
I'll take your word on the mayo and jelly!!! The lettuce is a pb trick hahahaha

OMG i just learned what head cheese is!!! And as for boars head and deli meats - it's all gonna kill us. Bring on the 3D printed fish! Hahahaha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back