Save The Whale

OMG i just learned what head cheese is!!! And as for boars head and deli meats - it's all gonna kill us. Bring on the 3D printed fish! Hahahaha
Waste not want not hahahah ,,, I’ve had it in my younger days ,, they never told us what it was hahaha .. jelly meat stuff ..
then it became Spam .. Now with Ronnie getting ready for whale power research he can also raise money with a new restaurant and serene Head whale cheese hahaha .

No the season right now is chocolate covered Cicadas ! Hahaha

I would try the chocolate covered crunchies!

I would try the chocolate covered crunchies!
Send #7 your mailing address and he will ablige I’m sure .. of course they will be living fresh and ready to serve hahaha

Send #7 your mailing address and he will ablige I’m sure .. of course they will be living fresh and ready to serve hahaha
Ewww i need them already dead and dipped! Hahahaha

Yes I need to visit him and grandpa corrupt him hahaha more !

My engine produces roughly 1.29 blue whale power. This is based on a blue whale under enough exertion to generate 500,000 watts of power, then doing the simple math.

A top fueller by comparison would be 18.33 WP

I don't think BW will replace HP though, as it just doesn't sound as impressive. ;)

My engine produces roughly 1.29 blue whale power. This is based on a blue whale under enough exertion to generate 500,000 watts of power, then doing the simple math.

I don't think BW will replace HP though, as it just doesn't sound as impressive. ;)
Hahahaha ! Excellent

Try it with gray whales! Then balugas!

Try it with gray whales! Then balugas!
Just remember is a new theory .. must go trough the trial and error processes and may take a few years to perfect and find new whale power technologies .. HP gains took many many years to get to the point it’s at now !

Baluga whales mixed with a blue whale would be like adding NOS added to a combustion engine .. a 2 stake Baluga set up could easily add 500 to 1000 WP at the push of the blow hole hahaha

Last edited:
Ballgame whales mixed with a blue whale would be like adding NOS added to a combustion engine .. a 2 stake Baluga set up could easily add 500 to 1000 WP at the push of the blow hole hahaha
Hahahaha this will take some extensive testing for sure!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back