Saw a cop get shot today.

GTFO, you came here and became a member just to badmouth and discredit him? Let me guess.... your a lightning owner as well?

LOL.

I came here to spread the truth. He started spreading this BS story on our site just like here. Downside for him is we have a few cops who questioned why he wasn't IMMEDIATELY detained for a statement in a capital offense. Since in his own story he was the only one to keep the car in sight this is very important to "chain of custody"

There have been absolutely ZERO news stories about this. Doesn't that strike you as odd that a OHIO STATE TROOPER is almost killed during a traffic stop then the shooter gets away only to be followed by the OP who keeps the guy in sight for 20-30 min until the shooter wrecks and the cops arrive only to let their star witness walk away and there isn't so much as a mention in any news story or paper.

My guess is he thought he could just play it off as He saved the day and nobody would question things he didn't know police would do and not account for people wanting to see the news story.

But really make up your own minds.

GutsyGecko Prove me wrong and hell come back on cvn and prove everyone else wrong.

However I'm a man of my word and if I'm wrong I'll put my money where my mouth is. You prove me wrong and this did happen I'll send ya $50 cash or paypal.

First off, go back to starting trouble on your own forum. 2) quit twisting my words.
3) I have no need to prove anything to anyone. 4) don't give him the enjoyment. Let the thread die and bore them into leaving our wonderful forum alone.

That's awesome man as a Law Enforcment Officer I know I would absolutely appreciate it if you did something like that for me!

LOL.

I came here to spread the truth. He started spreading this BS story on our site just like here. Downside for him is we have a few cops who questioned why he wasn't IMMEDIATELY detained for a statement in a capital offense. Since in his own story he was the only one to keep the car in sight this is very important to "chain of custody"

There have been absolutely ZERO news stories about this. Doesn't that strike you as odd that a OHIO STATE TROOPER is almost killed during a traffic stop then the shooter gets away only to be followed by the OP who keeps the guy in sight for 20-30 min until the shooter wrecks and the cops arrive only to let their star witness walk away and there isn't so much as a mention in any news story or paper.

My guess is he thought he could just play it off as He saved the day and nobody would question things he didn't know police would do and not account for people wanting to see the news story.

But really make up your own minds.

GutsyGecko Prove me wrong and hell come back on cvn and prove everyone else wrong.

However I'm a man of my word and if I'm wrong I'll put my money where my mouth is. You prove me wrong and this did happen I'll send ya $50 cash or paypal.
I'll call that PD Monday. If the OP is telling the truth, you can use my $50 to buy him dinner. If he's not, well then, I'll post it.

Just tried calling the PD and was told I need to speak to the records department. They are closed for the day. I'll call tomorrow morning.

Heading towards summit racing equipment, I was just driving along. There is a pontiac G8 pulled over by a state trooper. As I'm about 10 cars back, I hear the bang and the trooper falls into the closest lane of traffic. I immediately start stopping. The trooper gets up, and starts slowly walking to his cruiser while on his radio. The G8 takes off down the road. Seeing that the officer was well off enough to get to his car, I took off after the G8. I called into 911 while following the car. In the next 2 minutes, I had the lead officer on the phone. Over the next 15 minutes, I covered over 30 miles, burned over 8 gallons of fuel, and averaged a speed of 120, and up to the 140's at some points, while trying to relay where we were(on snow tires rated for only 100 mph!). At this point, after bottoming BadVic out over multiple expansion joints at triple digit speeds (while the G8 was falling apart), I started seeing marked State Trooper Charger units in the mirror. When they finally caught up after roughly 20 minutes from the start, I simply pulled off to the side of the road to leave the rest to the professionals. 10 minutes later, down the road, the G8 was in the median with at least a dozen units there. I sincerely believe that in the 20 minutes that it took to get real police to the scene, he would have just disappeared into the night. I'm probably the one that is stupid in this situation, but if I could go back, I would make the exact same choices again. Have a happy new year VTCOA! This could have been a lot worse than it was. Keep the officer in prayer.
Great job!

Just got off the phone with Youngstown PD (330-742-8926). They have no records of anything like this having taken place.

Just got off the phone with Youngstown PD (330-742-8926). They have no records of anything like this having taken place.

559522139_nosayita128505266885781250_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Even if they did have record of it, why would they share that information with you? Are you somebody special or something?

Even if they did have record of it, why would they share that information with you? Are you somebody special or something?
All of the OP's story is public information. I called and told them that I was looking to substantiate the story. The officer I spoke with had no recollection of the events. They checked the logs/records from that day and there was no record of the events. I have no dog in this fight. Just seemed silly to argue about something when the truth was a phone call away.

Why wouldn't they?

If its a active investigation they may not want to talk in detail about it, but even then they would/should acknowledge there was a incident.

Here is all the trooper posts contact information for Ohio and it even has a map of them as well.

http://statepatrol.ohio.gov/doc/Post Brochure.pdf

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back