Saw a cop get shot today.

No I was hoping we could hang out and get a few beers over here.

I'll have to pull it up in photoshop. It appears to have some charcteristics that coincide with Photoshop ..

Yep it's totally photoshop. You can see the white close to the letters have some noise in them and around them. But it ends abruptly where the cutting tool cut from a lower grade back ground. And was then pasted onto a higher grade back ground which the noise is not visible, it's a clear cut around each item.

That's why when I have low skills like me and you in photoshop you must print your pic and rescan into the computer and then all the tell tale signs of the deed disappear and it now becomes semi legit.

That's why when I have low skills like me and you in photoshop you must print your pic and rescan into the computer and then all the tell tale signs of the deed disappear and it now becomes semi legit.

We are all familiar with your photoshop skills surprised you haven't posted another timeslip

We are all familiar with your photoshop skills surprised you haven't posted another timeslip

Yeah mine are crappy. I can't pull off a good fake to make a time slip. But if you need one for that slow pos I'm sure there are members on here who can make you one.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back