SCT came today!

luvsrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My tuner from Torrie came today, so did constant rain.:mad: I hope to try it out tomorrow. It is pre-loaded and ready to use right??

My tuner from Torrie came today, so did constant rain.:mad: I hope to try it out tomorrow. It is pre-loaded and ready to use right??

if u got it from him and u talked about what tunes u want, then yes. should be plug and play

let us know how it works out

2004 RC SRT-10 Silver ( RIP killed by potential buyer ) ??????

Yep, he put it into a wall on test drive.

Yep, he put it into a wall on test drive.

WTF?????? So, did you thrash him? How in the hell did he think it's okay to drive it in a way that it'll get out of control during a test drive? :mad:He should have been sued to be forced to buy her at your asking price..

WTF?????? So, did you thrash him? How in the hell did he think it's okay to drive it in a way that it'll get out of control during a test drive? :mad:He should have been sued to be forced to buy her at your asking price..

RIGHT! it should say (RIP destroyed by the dumbass who bought it):mad::mad::mad:

I could swear this thread was about a tuner??>>.....:dontknow:.........LOL...I believe another thread covered the truck in the wall deal...;)

I could swear this thread was about a tuner??>>.....:dontknow:.........LOL...I believe another thread covered the truck in the wall deal...;)

Why kill it ? Who wants to look for the other thread we can talk about both

So what happened with the truck ? Did he have to pay or the insurance payed . .

Haha shut up... Like I search for possible discussions when I ask a question :marchmellow:

:D :p :aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::itsme:

okay back to it. i wanna hear about what happened to this truck, and better yet, what happebed to the douchbag that wrecked it. ooohhh yeah, and the sct too.;)

As sad as is was to see it killed, it worked out great for me. Insurance paid me 29k for it. I never could have sold it for that.

As for the SCT, I have two days of driving on it now. It certainly feels more lively. It does a better job of choosing what gear to be in and is more willing to downshift at less than wot. I can't be sure it is significantly faster but is a lot more fun to drive. MPG is better. Average 11.3 over two days mixed driving with a heavy foot. I have never seen better than 10.8 average prior. Thumbs up!

As sad as is was to see it killed, it worked out great for me. Insurance paid me 29k for it. I never could have sold it for that!

HAHAHA, sunds like u came out smellin like roses on that one. i bought a 96 cutty from a friend for $600, drove it for 3 years, wanted a 4X4 but wasslowing at work for the year so decided to wait, some kid smashed into it parked out in front of my house and ins gave me $2500. got my 4X4.:elefant:

Now if only someone would kill my aging Magnum so I can get a new Challenger wit the 6.4.

When the guy who bought mine was test driving her, he mashed the peddle in second on a slopped road, the rear end was coming around quickly!! He was wise enough to get out of it and bought her in one piece!!:)

I'm actually considering picking up a Neon SRT-4. You can get em for 10 grand in pretty good shape, mod em cheap to go fast as hell and still get 30 mpg. I love driving the truck but hate seeing miles rack up on her.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back