SCT Group Buy MSDNGA

LitemUp said:
Hey Mickey,

I already PM'ed my confirmation for the tuner. I'm in. When are we setting up the dyno day to tune the trucks?

Still waiting for a list to start,And it seems Marty is plenty busy for awhile.
I am figuring sometime late April/early May

msdnga...

pm's you a couple nights ago and havent heard back from you....need contact info for payment

breederofkoi said:
Marty, I'm gonna try my damndest to give you a call monday or tuesday during the day, but it's difficult since I'm working 75-80 hrs a week right now (6 days @13-15hrs each). Is there any way to speak with you in the evening hours, possibly a cell phone I could call??? Maybe you could PM me a number, and we can pick a time so I don't interrupt your family life???
thats actually 78-90 hours a week;)

Just PM me and I'll get you set up.

505 can you remove your girlfriend temporarily bro, the folks in the airport are looking at me funny....J/K

Thanks for calling Marty....you sound like a person who will take care of his customers.....enjoyed speaking with you....BTW..I havent received the email invoice yet?..

Are they being shipped UPS, FED-X.....Do you have tracking numbers..

msdnga said:
Just PM me and I'll get you set up.

505 can you remove your girlfriend temporarily bro, the folks in the airport are looking at me funny....J/K

PM sent.

--wes

LitemUp said:
Hey Wes I've been sending you PM, but you haven't responded??? You dodging me????

Hey man, no not dodging you. I can't read PM's for some reason. I can send them, but when I try to open them from emails it wont open:dontknow:

Shoot me an email [email protected]

--wes

Tuner is here...time to go play!!:rock: :rock:

Lucky dog ---let us in on the power gains ---I'm waiting for mine --maybe tommorrow...

alexspop said:
Tuner is here...time to go play!!:rock: :rock:

Be sure to tell us what you think, I have one on order and I'm real interested in how much it will help a R/C.:rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
Be sure to tell us what you think, I have one on order and I'm real interested in how much it will help a R/C.:rock: :rock:

Yesterday was the first time I've driven the truck for awhile. Since it's been parked I've changed a few things (Bassanis, JMB Catless Mids, X-Metal TB, a real oil cooler, and a 172 t-stat).

So given the fact that I was giddy from the get go about driving the truck period, it's hard for me to say what gains I had. I can say as a whole the mods were definitely worth it. The truck pulls hard, and of course traction is a problem. The oil (160-165) and coolant (175-185) temps are much better than before, will see what the real difference is going to be this summer. Also, the throttle is much more responsive than before. I'll hit the dyno sometime this spring to get the numbers for the factory and Marty's tunes.:rock:

I think I need a new clutch now.:(

Thanks alot Marty, your service rocks!!

It's in!!! It's in!!! I feel like little tim from A Christmas Carol!!! It's in!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Now I gotta get my t-stat installed :p

Cudajon said:
It's in!!! It's in!!! I feel like little tim from A Christmas Carol!!! It's in!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Now I gotta get my t-stat installed :p
chop-chop... we need a report!

i also sent 2 pm's one on the 15th and one yesterday.
i also sent an email with all my contact info
i know he must be busy, but i just want to ensure im getting one.
still no reply
he hasnt gotten back to me on a payment method either

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back