20 silverqc
21 Cudajon
22 VIPR PWR
23 moparracing
24 Sigma-Wildcat
25 TNVIPER
26 rreinicherr
27 smokin joe

I am extending the group buy, since it is hard to get ahold of me in a Airport. This will get extended to Wednesday midnight. If you have PM'd me, I will honor it.

Total tuners....2 shifts eatin' baloney asking myself why didn't I just learn to cook....

Alot! Thank you guys!

1 alexspop
2 FATJACK
3 walenator
4 LoveThisTruck
5 SlvrSnake
6 v10 fat
7 JimTeTe
8 HaulinAsp
9 sleeper
10 ohiosrt10
11 1qksrt
12 ndn01
13 01VIPERGTS/ACR
14 YFever
15 GriffsSRT
16 10 holer
17 10 holer
18 Harold D
19 TREKER
20 silverqc
21 Cudajon
22 VIPR PWR
23 moparracing
24 Sigma-Wildcat
25 TNVIPER
26 rreinicherr
27 smokin joe
28 Yellow Venom 366

mines in production! LOL ! I've paid also last Wed.
Can't wait till spring comes!!

I'm in...:rock: I'm e-mailing marty here in a sec. I'm glad we got an extension :D I had to barter a little with the old man to see if he would loan me the money until I get through with school for the summer and get back to work.:dontknow:

1 alexspop
2 FATJACK
3 walenator
4 LoveThisTruck
5 SlvrSnake
6 v10 fat
7 JimTeTe
8 HaulinAsp
9 sleeper
10 ohiosrt10
11 1qksrt
12 ndn01
13 01VIPERGTS/ACR
14 YFever
15 GriffsSRT
16 10 holer
17 10 holer
18 Harold D
19 TREKER
20 silverqc
21 Cudajon
22 VIPR PWR
23 moparracing
24 Sigma-Wildcat
25 TNVIPER
26 rreinicherr
27 smokin joe
28 Yellow Venom 366
29 Wyoramsrt-10

Already paid for it. Might as well add my name to the list.

Marty bet you weren't expecting to work so hard for this group buy:D

It's alot of work! Check out the little KRC Corner in the vendor section for some great charts.

If you have PM'd me, then your in. Even if I have not called you back yet.

hey Marty thanks a lot, great work! i made it back home with no tickets:) :)(cops scort me all the way to I95) ... im very pleased with the tuning ,sure you know your job,:rock:

msdnga said:
I am extending the group buy, since it is hard to get ahold of me in a Airport. This will get extended to Wednesday midnight. If you have PM'd me, I will honor it.

Total tuners....2 shifts eatin' baloney asking myself why didn't I just learn to cook....

Alot! Thank you guys!

I told you,be carefull what you ask for!!!!!!:rock: :rock: :D :D :D :elefant: :elefant:

Working on the dyno is much better than the shuttle any day...

msdnga said:
Working on the dyno is much better than the shuttle any day...

I hear that,
See you soon buddy!!!:D

faslane505 said:
am i too late get one>?
NO,deadline extended,your just in luck!
#166 Today, 11:25 AM
msdnga
Supporting Vendor

Member Number: 3628

Alot! Thank you guys!
93 octane low boost 650hp 677tq
11.40 @ 126 1.5 sixty footer 1st pass twisted axles
www.krcperformance.com

I think I'll probably be in on this as well.. Just found this thread and thought I missed the deadline.. Guess I got lucky.. I just need to discuss a few things with marty first (finally got a little extra money, thinking of building a motor in a few months, would like to pick marty's brain about a motor setup and discuss options with tunes/tuning). Also need to talk with my buddy who has a shop, he was thinking of becoming a SCT dealer, gotta see where he stands.

Marty, I'm gonna try my damndest to give you a call monday or tuesday during the day, but it's difficult since I'm working 75-80 hrs a week right now (6 days @13-15hrs each). Is there any way to speak with you in the evening hours, possibly a cell phone I could call??? Maybe you could PM me a number, and we can pick a time so I don't interrupt your family life???

Hey Mickey,

I already PM'ed my confirmation for the tuner. I'm in. When are we setting up the dyno day to tune the trucks?

1qksrt said:
I hear that,
See you soon buddy!!!:D

Back