SCT Group Buy MSDNGA

As he gets them done as far as shipping. I believe the 15th was the last day he was offering the discounted price.

Where is Marty's business located ?-- somewhere in florida?

How much does it usually cost the get the sct updated? Is it only $100 savings or am I missing something.

opps I thought you said how much are we saving here........

in that case 300 plus the three tunes. Each of which cost 600 to tune the pcm pre sct.

Update........ sorry don't know

NICE MCLUVIN!

I ship them as soon as I finish, 10 went out yesterday, more today, and all next week in between tuning and training the new speed shop, Sean and I will be burning tuners and shipping them out for you guys. Updating a tuner with different tunes depends upon the tuner. On this group buy, it cost nothing for your updates from this point on, but as I said, If I am writing you a completely new and different fuel program, to e-mail you, then it will cost you an hours labor. Updates to the firmware, drivability updates cost you nothing but time to contact me. Later!

msdnga said:
I ship them as soon as I finish, 10 went out yesterday, more today, and all next week in between tuning and training the new speed shop, Sean and I will be burning tuners and shipping them out for you guys. Updating a tuner with different tunes depends upon the tuner. On this group buy, it cost nothing for your updates from this point on, but as I said, If I am writing you a completely new and different fuel program, to e-mail you, then it will cost you an hours labor. Updates to the firmware, drivability updates cost you nothing but time to contact me. Later!
good to know, thanks buddy........

HELP

This sounds like a good deal and a good fix but here's the problem, besides the fact I know nothing about VEC2 and This SCT. I have Tim's old truck (ViperTruck2933) Now how would Marty know what kind of a tune I need? It has the VEC2 on it now but seems to be running way to rich. Now the heads have been ported and bigger valves more compression bigger cam, ported throttle body, and headers. If I ordered one, where would he get the tune from? I'm so confused :dontknow:

sleeper said:
You get a dyno done and email it to Marty. Then he would write a tune for it.[/QUOTE

Dyno the way it is right now with the VEC2 on it or disconnect it and do the dyno (which may not be a good idea)?:dontknow: Plus Marty acted as if he could send it right out to me with no problem I asked him where he would get the base tune from and he said "Because I dyno the SRT10 weekly I am able to write the programs correctly. The group buy price is $499 normally $699." I thought I had told him the truck had been modified

Last edited:
Make a dyno pull without your VEC, send me the charts, and your done.

msdnga said:
Make a dyno pull without your VEC, send me the charts, and your done.

I have the Roe SC with 10LB pulley, PP heads, no cats, headers..........I can just disconnect the VEC and dyno then you can send me an SCT with the tune I need?...

No,no,no....you need 60lbrs a 2 bar map sensor and the SCT tune first before you dyno. I have the tune very rich and safe for starts on a supercharged app.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back