SCT Group Buy MSDNGA

Justanotherdodge said:
when's the termination date on this group buy?

msdnga said:
Okay, for anybody that is late, here are the rules:

You have til March 15th 11:59 to contact me via this PM to reserve this price. Doesn't matter if it is 1 guy or 20 more guys...$499.

For you that made it. E-mail me at [email protected]
your contact info so I can call each of you. Thanks!

Here is Marty's post.

I like my stage 2 Flash am I gonna see more power with the sct?? whats the difference?? Now if I get 30 to 40 more hp that its worth it

Annu Kumar said:
I like my stage 2 Flash am I gonna see more power with the sct?? whats the difference?? Now if I get 30 to 40 more hp that its worth it
You will get three tunes plus your flash as stock. You won't have to run 100 octane all the time with it. It will pay for itself with fuel savings. Yes it is worth it.:D Don't miss out Annu. Pm and email Marty today.:rock:

It's adeal you can't pass up Annu----go for it---I just did ---can't wait for delivery ----of course I had to get the valet tune in order for my son and Girlfreind to drive it hahahaha -both have excessive lead foots and scare the heck out of me when they drive....other 2 tunes are top secret;) but I will let you know if it feels different when I install ---

SCT Turner

Just got off the phone with Marty great guy. He called me as soon as he read my email. He answered all my questions explained everything in detail.

Needless to say I ordered my SCT tuner with two programs custom 93 octane tune and 91 octane tow tune.

Looking forward to a Dyno & tune day at your place Marty….

Thanks for the great service Marty,

Joe

Moparracing is my ole best work buddy, man we used to prank some technicians up there! Like hoisting their toolboxes 20 feet up in the air, or greasing their sandwiches, modifying the shop golf cart to pull wheelies....brings a tear to my eye.....

Vin is fine boss! Just would like to double check something fishy I saw with it.

Hey ANNU!! Did you get your SCT on order yet?? Talked with Marty this morning and should be on its way to its new home in my PCM!! Thanks again Marty!

PCracingTRX400 said:
count me in too!! where exactly are these coming from again and who do i contact

If you did not find your answer check your messages, sent you a PM. This site rocks. :rock:

P.S.

Where is Annu? He always has a comment or insight.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back