SCT Group Buy MSDNGA

Marty

Forgot to include my phone # , e-mail sent. Thanks for your quick reply.

Jim

Screw Valet tunes and Towing Tunes- I ordered Hot- Hotter and Hottest:rock: :elefant: :rock:

I'm in sent my PM and e-mail.

What tunes are you guys getting? I can only think of 93 Octane, and back to stock. I am happy just getting whatever everyone else is for this price.

I forgot to check the thread for a day and I am the big loser in Red on the list. NICE!!!! :rock:

SlvrSnake said:
I'm in sent my PM and e-mail.

What tunes are you guys getting? I can only think of 93 Octane, and back to stock. I am happy just getting whatever everyone else is for this price.

I forgot to check the thread for a day and I am the big loser in Red on the list. NICE!!!! :rock:

I got 93 Octane tune, 91 Octane tune (Marty recommended in case I travel and can't find 93 although it is available locally) and also Valet mode (probably won't ever need it, but you never know!)

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

93/94 Octane-mixed fuel tune.

100 Octane- mixed tune

and Nitrous 50/75shot tune......

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

I like the 93, 91, 100. Maybe I'm missing something here but for towing just flash it back to stock right? Why a seperate tune for that?

yellow venom 366 what did Marty say. I have a vc3 but when I bought the truck it did not come with the cards or the software so I can not do any tunes. Plus I have a mac so I would have to buy windows to have the software to work.

SlvrSnake said:
I like the 93, 91, 100. Maybe I'm missing something here but for towing just flash it back to stock right? Why a seperate tune for that?

With the way gas prices are going, I am thinking about asking for an 87 Octane tune.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

framk25 said:
yellow venom 366 what did Marty say. I have a vc3 but when I bought the truck it did not come with the cards or the software so I can not do any tunes. Plus I have a mac so I would have to buy windows to have the software to work.

I missed Marty's call so I didn't get to talk to him.

i just talked to marty on the phone to order one......... i couldn't believe it !!!! i used to work with this guy @seh-a here in vancouver back in the '90's..... he was a good friend of mine that moved away to florida.... it is a small world after all !!!!!!!:rock:
guy's, you can trust marty, he knows his stuff & is a hell of a great guy !!!!:rock:

I will Second the Great Guy and Customer Srvice!

Just talked with Marty also to purchase my SCT. Super guy!

I am getting a 93 and 100 octane tune! :rock:

I can't wait!

THANKS AGAIN Marty!!!!!!

from what i was told the program can be changed to run anything you want and able to be upgraded any time you do more mods

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back