sct programmer

pirateman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bought a sct programmer to try to clear up the popping on deceleration. Didnt do it. I am running bassannis, jmb catless mids with x pipe and dynomax bullets. I am also running the mopar performance computer, has anyone else had any luck?

TNVIPER said:
Did someone provide a flash for it??........
Yes, I got three tunes after i sent them the stock tune for the mopar performance computer. I dont want to say who because i like the guy and dont want any hard feelings. I just feel like it was a waste of 680.00

pirateman said:
Yes, I got three tunes after i sent them the stock tune for the mopar performance computer. I dont want to say who because i like the guy and dont want any hard feelings. I just feel like it was a waste of 680.00

I am assuming the $680 included the SCT??.......Have you contacted the tuner about your issues?

TNVIPER said:
I am assuming the $680 included the SCT??.......Have you contacted the tuner about your issues?
Yes that was total. No i plan to tommorrow. The problem i have is it still popped on all three tunes and did not run as good as it does on the mopar computer. On the 93 tune it would shut down at stop signs.

No fire, no poppin....just have your tuner shut things down earlier during full decel (as in when you are completely off of the throttle).

Last edited:
GADodgetech said:
I love the poppin noise :D :D

ya need to go with the powersticks then:rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats:

i have seen folks duck since i put mine on, lol:rock: :rock: :rock:

pirateman said:
drives me crazy.

I agree..sounds like a out of tune POS....Torrie with Unleashed tuning did a geat job get the pop (backfire) out of mine...gurgles real nice now when I let off but no backfire..

ZCx said:

No kidding, almost embarrassing:( :(

rottenronnie said:
No fire, no poppin....just have your tuner shut things down earlier during full decel (as in when you are completely off of the throttle).
I thought that was what was being done. I am going to email him now. I just wondered if anyone else had encountered this.

You could stop backing off the pipes????......

Let off the gas and push the clutch in.

Or get rid of the bullets and install Aero Turbine resonated mufflers in place of the bullets..

I'm replacing my single 4" with a Aero Turbine.... someday.

ZCx said:

Power sticks are fkn loud and pop like crazy with a stock tune. I love it... :D

Whomever sold you the sct just gave you his "everyday" tunes on it. Seems you need some "custom" tunes to take away the annoying pop.

Telling us whom the guy is not bashing him. Sharing info is what makes this place so valuable.

Good luck

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Whomever sold you the sct just gave you his "everyday" tunes on it. Seems you need some "custom" tunes to take away the annoying pop.

Telling us whom the guy is not bashing him. Sharing info is what makes this place so valuable.

Good luck

patrick

I am wondering as well if this was the case and aren't the everyday tunes based off off a OEM tune and not the Mopar ECM tune?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back