SCT

When trying to install the latest (and very last) version of the SCT DCX Liveload software and Windows drivers for my 9550 SCT Controller, I was getting an error message:

Themida -http://www.oreans.com

A debugger has been found running in your system.
Please, unload it from memory and restart your program.

This prevented the SCT software from loading so I couldn't transfer tunes from my pc to the 9550.

As there was nothing to unload from memory, it's been an adventure to find the issue.
What it should have said was:

Uninstall your AVAST Antivirus Program or your SCT program will never load.

2-days later, all is well.

Sounds like you found the problem. :) Don't use antivirus software...... They tend to take control and won't allow most basic updates.... garbage software......

I've been using AVAST for years. It normally just sits there quietly and does it's job.
The SCT software is the first collision I've had with it, ever so it had to go.
I guess it's Windows Defender (bundled with Win 10) from here on out. It can do pre-boot scans like AVAST, which can be quite useful.

Cheers!

I've been using AVAST for years. It normally just sits there quietly and does it's job.
The SCT software is the first collision I've had with it, ever, so it had to go.
I guess it's Windows Defender (bundled with Win 10) from here on out. It can do pre-boot scans like AVAST, which can be quite useful.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back