SE GTG Convoys

labontecsi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tell us when you're leaving, who you're travelling with, and your planned route. It'll be fun to arrive in PCB in packs, plus we'll get better fuel economy if we're drafting:D .

Julie, Ol' Leaky and I are leaving early on Wednesday AM. Who can we hook up with in or around Atlanta to finish the trip?

Angie and I are planning on leaving Wednesday morning, we live about 45 minutes west of Atlanta. Maybe we could meet up? What time are you guys leaving Wed.?

We haven't decided yet. Stinker and Fastfood have to come from the Charlotte area, and the 'Nooga guys have to come through ATL as well. Maybe we can all get lunch and go on together.
Once there are some more posts in this thread we can get a better idea of where everyone's going to be.

Betty and I are leaving around 10 Weds morning, we will be going thru Montgomery, Al. much easier drive. I think Mark and Christee are leaving Chattanooga on Weds. afternoon, not sure which direction.

This needs to be done:rock: :rock:

I can leave anytime wed morn whatever it takes guys:rock:

Labonte you cutting across hwy9? to 85?

We could meet somewhere on I-85 around 10am?

that would put us in atlanta around noon?

meet up with a couple guys and kick on down 185 down thru columbus to ufaula to panamania:D

Stinker said:
This needs to be done:rock: :rock:

I can leave anytime wed morn whatever it takes guys:rock:

Labonte you cutting across hwy9? to 85?

We could meet somewhere on I-85 around 10am?

that would put us in atlanta around noon?

meet up with a couple guys and kick on down 185 down thru columbus to ufaula to panamania:D

That sounds like the general route I will be taking from Atlanta down.I will be taking I-81 to I-77 then to I-85 ( I think :dontknow: )

I wasn't leaving until 4 am Wednesday,but I maybe (MAYBE ! ) could get away sooner and convoy down with some of you.

HOT RAM said:
That sounds like the general route I will be taking from Atlanta down.I will be taking I-81 to I-77 then to I-85 ( I think :dontknow: )

I wasn't leaving until 4 am Wednesday,but I maybe (MAYBE ! ) could get away sooner and convoy down with some of you.

Whatever you do DON'T SPEED IN VIRGINIA !!!!!!

Been ticket free for over 7 years here now :rock: :D

And someone got me a V1 ,so I have a little help now ;)

Both Mapquest and GPS have me cutting directly across to ATL on 20. We can meet up in ATL for lunch around noon. We'll be leaving around 7:30-8:00. Hopefully HotRam will meet us there too.

im leaving wednesday morning, ill have the beer cold for yall. last time it took us all day to make a 2 hour trip.

eddie102870 said:
im leaving wednesday morning, ill have the beer cold for yall. last time it took us all day to make a 2 hour trip.

That is because we had to keep stopping for Stinker, not sure if it was his truck or his bladder.:D :D :D :D :D

I wont be able to leave till dark:30 wed or first thing Thur.

labontecsi said:
Both Mapquest and GPS have me cutting directly across to ATL on 20. We can meet up in ATL for lunch around noon. We'll be leaving around 7:30-8:00. Hopefully HotRam will meet us there too.

The ATL for lunch around noon.Wednesday ?

Me, Ironhead and OSO are leaving Wednesday morning like 3 am. We are hopefully meeting with 505's Fastest as he cruises through Houston moving the slowest... Actually 505 will set the pace because he may be through Houston before we launch and we'll have to catch up to him.

Planned route is I-10E to I-12E to I-10E to whatever road heads down to PCB in Florida (I have to check that again). About a 10 hour drive so we'll be arriving at the Moonspinner sometime early Wednesday afternoon pumped and ready..

HOT RAM said:
The ATL for lunch around noon.Wednesday ?
This seems to be the plan. Somebody familiar with the area needs to name a place for lunch and post an addy so we can plug it into our GPS's.

labontecsi said:
This seems to be the plan. Somebody familiar with the area needs to name a place for lunch and post an addy so we can plug it into our GPS's.

GPS ? If it's that hard to find,I'll never get there.( don't have a GPS unit anyway) if it's on the map,I can get there usually

Was pretty good at navigational skills for my uncle :D

HOT RAM said:
GPS ? If it's that hard to find,I'll never get there.( don't have a GPS unit anyway) if it's on the map,I can get there usually

Was pretty good at navigational skills for my uncle :D
Just get there. 04RC from ATL tell us where top meet you.:dontknow:

We live West and South of Atlanta, so we would be going the opposite way from PC. If you guys are coming down I85, then we can catch up with you fellas on the interstate. Far as lunch, ya'll have a much longer ride, so maybe you all should decide when and where you want to eat

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back