SE GTG Convoys

amtrucker22 said:
Not sure on the reasoning. I can tell you it is a well documented fact (too many pictures for my taste :p)

I have pictures and video from 'Nooga. I never posted them for fear of being permanently banished from this site.:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:
Is Roz still coming to PC?

labontecsi said:
I have pictures and video from 'Nooga. I never posted them for fear of being permanently banished from this site.:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:
Is Roz still coming to PC?

Awwe, you wouldn't be banished Todd.. You should know better than that..

Venom Power said:
Awwe, you wouldn't be banished Todd.. You should know better than that..
you haven't seen the video, there are many members that would need their faces and tattoos blocked out.:D :D :D

FATJACK said:
Post'em up!!!

That's what I'm saying.. Nothing needs to be blurred out, those members knew the video camera was there.. And if they didn't, :dontknow: so what? With the possibility of our GTG being ruined, a good laugh could be used right about now..

blurt it all out ,,so i have someone else beside jack to screw with lol

Okay guys, if this is good for ya'll, we'll have lunch at Hooters in Newnan. The address is 1001 Bullsboro Dr., Newnan Ga. 30265. Very easy to find, just get off of I85 exit 47, turn left and Hooters is on the right. Since you guys are driving so far, I'll let ya'll decide the time. Lots more resturants on Bullsboro dr. if ya'll don't like Hooters.

Titters is fine bro, thanks, I figure about 1pm we'll see if thats good for the rest bro,

thanks for the addy :rock:

labontecsi said:
We'll be meeting up with you guys at Hooters.

???HotRam???

here is the deal guys, Eddies truck is down, he may need help repairing it, or it may not make panama, but he is gonna let me know monday whether or not i need to go down and help him.

FASTFOOD has a little deal he has to deal with wednesday morn, so he will be leaving late.

HOTRAM is comming from virginia and most likely will meet at the hooters on 185 below atlanta

LABONTECSI? I am figureing will meet at hooters below atlanta

MARKGRIFF, is leaving wed after lunch , dont think he will make hooters

FATJACK is leaving early and going thru montomery

IH8CHVYS lives in dawsonville, someone needs to pm him, he may meet up at hooters

myself will know more monday

Stinker said:
FASTFOOD has a little deal he has to deal with wednesday morn, so he will be leaving late.

HOTRAM is coming from virginia and most likely will meet at the hooters on 185 below atlanta

LABONTECSI? I am figuring will meet at hooters below atlanta

MARKGRIFF, is leaving wed after lunch , dont think he will make hooters

FATJACK is leaving early and going thru montgomery

IH8CHVYS lives in dawsonville, someone needs to pm him, he may meet up at hooters

myself will know more monday

Whoa, looks like the party is gonna start BEFORE Panama..

I may not get to leave here 'til Wednesday :mad:

I will miss the convoys,but still be in PCB by Thursday night

Anybody going to be there like margaritas ? :D

HOT RAM said:
I may not get to leave here 'til Wednesday :mad:

I will miss the convoys,but still be in PCB by Thursday night

Anybody going to be there like margaritas ? :D

Margaritas sound damn good..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details