SE GTG Convoys

Ok so ..............do yuns still want to meet at hooters?

looks like Eddie will be ok, just got off the phone with him and the blower is back on and he is buring gasssssss:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

JSUT GOT THE CALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDDDIE IS RRROOOOOLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

um...i hate to be the bearer of bad news but isn't there a hurricane hittin down there, from what i heard tourists were told to evacuate

Stinker said:
JSUT GOT THE CALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDDDIE IS RRROOOOOLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNN:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Great, best news I've heard in a while.:rock: :rock:

04rcmoneypit said:
(.)(.) (.Y.) at one.:rock:

I'll try to be there,not sure yet.Can't leave here 'til after 3pm today :mad:

Raining here now anyway.Spent about 20+ hrs cleaning this beast.Hate to see it all for nothing before I even get out of town.

How long does it take to get to Atlanta from Charlotte ? I am about 7-8 hrs North of Charlotte,NC.

And also,how long to get to PCB form Atlanta ?

charlotte to atlanta is 260 miles, take you about 4 to 4.5 hours then another 4.5 to panama city,fl

eddie102870 said:
charlotte to atlanta is 260 miles, take you about 4 to 4.5 hours then another 4.5 to panama city,fl

So............if I leave at midnight tonight I could still make Hooters by 1 on wed

Just looked at MapQuest and according to them it is 570 miles from here to Atlanta and takes about 9 1/2 hrs.So............if I leave at 3 am ,I could make it.

Last edited:
Podunk ,Va :D

Stanley,VA (no stop lights,no fast food,all volunteer Fire Dept.,three police officers,kinda like Mayberry RFD :rock: :D )

I am probably going to just leave here at 7 am.If I leave at 3am to meet you guys and then drive on down,I will be in sad shape.:eek: Better for me if I make it a two-day drive.Things just didn't work out to leave today :(

Rained almost all day here so that put me behind a bit ,too.

BUT , I WILL BE THERE !!!!!!!!!!! :marchmellow:

Back