SE GTG Convoys

HOT RAM said:
Podunk ,Va :D

Stanley,VA (no stop lights,no fast food,all volunteer Fire Dept.,three police officers,kinda like Mayberry RFD :rock: :D )

I am probably going to just leave here at 7 am.If I leave at 3am to meet you guys and then drive on down,I will be in sad shape.:eek: Better for me if I make it a two-day drive.Things just didn't work out to leave today :(

Rained almost all day here so that put me behind a bit ,too.

BUT , I WILL BE THERE !!!!!!!!!!! :marchmellow:

Most definitly bro, get ya rest , we will be there when ya get there, but be safe most of all:rock: :rock: :rock:

You got my number I know, so you need me you call:D

Stinker said:
Most definitly bro, get ya rest , we will be there when ya get there, but be safe most of all:rock: :rock: :rock:

You got my number I know, so you need me you call:D

Thanks !

Just gotta spray the Rain-X bug stuff and pack a few clothes (no brainer for me : black tees and blue jeans ,with Timberlands or Reebok hightops )

Just got back from Wally world with snacks and drinks and Full Throttle for my Jack ,"FullThrottle and Jack,ummmmmmmmmm,argghhhhhhh."

If I can just quit finding "one-more-thing-to-do" :D

HOT RAM said:
Thanks !

Just gotta spray the Rain-X bug stuff and pack a few clothes (no brainer for me : black tees and blue jeans ,with Timberlands or Reebok hightops )

Just got back from Wally world with snacks and drinks and Full Throttle for my Jack ,"FullThrottle and Jack,ummmmmmmmmm,argghhhhhhh."

If I can just quit finding "one-more-thing-to-do" :D

dude no matter what you gonna forget something:D jsut push the button:D

the little red one:rock:

Stinker said:
dude no matter what you gonna forget something:D jsut push the button:D

the little red one:rock:

Around 7 or 8 tomorrow morning

brought my EZ-Up in case we need it

I also have a high velocity electric fan if anyone racing will need it ? Just let me know before tomorrow at 7 (assuming there are electrical outlets at the track :dontknow:

HOT RAM said:
Around 7 or 8 tomorrow morning

brought my EZ-Up in case we need it

I also have a high velocity electric fan if anyone racing will need it ? Just let me know before tomorrow at 7 (assuming there are electrical outlets at the track :dontknow:

bring the EZ up, dont worry bout the fan bro, we all will be cooooooool:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back