SE STEELE ALABAMA INTERNATIONAL DRAGWAY GTG FEB 27TH 2010

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
what are you fartin about , I hear you aitn gonna make it either, along with manpurdy, ya'll started this GTG and now like union man of steel ya'll are hi tailin it south:confused: :D

WTF!!!?????????...

what are you fartin about , I hear you aitn gonna make it either, along with manpurdy, ya'll started this GTG and now like union man of steel ya'll are hi tailin it south:confused: :D
I am still trying and I will be there Friday nite no matter what. Manpurdy will be there!!

FATJACK said:
I am still trying and I will be there Friday nite no matter what. Manpurdy will be there!!
lolol you better call manpurdy back bro, I think we will let him pass on this one tho;) he dont get home till late, and being gone on week from the catholic hotty, I think I would stay home:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

I will beat that ol fuggers worn out as# so bad if he dont show up it want be funny:D
I will kick him in his saggy as$ sac! I am filling up the juice bottle jsut for his man shifting butt, gotta get redemption from panama:D

I will beat that ol fuggers worn out as# so bad if he dont show up it want be funny:D
I will kick him in his saggy as$ sac! I am filling up the juice bottle jsut for his man shifting butt, gotta get redemption from panama:D
Well yeah, But are you gonna race him?:D :aetsch:

TNVIPER said:
You wont be at the track??....:confused: :mad:
I am still trying Larry. We are having a big sale at my sucky job and they are saying no one can take off that Saturday. I will be there Friday Nite.

FATJACK said:
I am still trying Larry. We are having a big sale at my sucky job and they are saying no one can take off that Saturday. I will be there Friday Nite.

Come on Jack! I have to work this Saturday so that I can have the 27th off.
If you wont be there:mad:
Mike

Just 2 more weeks to go and peeps are dropping out? :dontknow: I might as well wait for PCB then.

They are gonna let me take the day off!!!
I WILL BE THERE THE WHOLE WEEKEND!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I may not have a clutch but I will be racing.

Last edited:
FATJACK said:
They are gonna let me take the day off!!!
I WILL BE THERE THE WHOLE WEEKEND!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I may not have a clutch but I will be racing.

WOOHOO!!!!!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

man I wish man truck was back together I love to bring the Lightning out for a little fun it will not be back together till 2nd or 3rd week of march hope yall have a good time

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back