Second trip to the track

jason002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and a few bolt ons later..in the 12's...yeehaw!!!totally unexpected too.I had been runnung like 13.05's just right there at it. and BAM!!!12.86!!
@108 on a 1.97 60ft bolt ons are headers,throttle body,and catback still weighing my options on slicks...really don't wanna grind my cailbers that much

here's a view from the inside,will post outside view shortly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XoxHv-fHNk

Where are you racing, that lets you race with no helmet on?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Good job! I personally wouldnt do slicks unless you understand that it will stress the drive train A LOT. Things may start to break.

With drag radials or slicks, a drive shaft loop and traction bars are a must IMO.

Not to say you're bulletproof by any means but myself and many others have put over 100k on the track,street and Mexico on Slicks and not one rear end, driveshaft, or trannys failure. :burnout: Just sayin
Loved every second of it too :D

Nice driving! Never saw the other guy. Excellent job on street tires.
Thanks!it was a 80's model chevrolet built 5.3 will be posting outside video soon.

You'll be grinding calipers soon. :D
yep!your probably right!

nice driving sir...:rock:
Thanks!

Good job!!!! :rock:
Thanks!

nice job! 04' or 05'?
Thanks! 05

I have a extra set of 04 calipers that I could sell you so your truck isent down
it's a 05,will they fit?

Where are you racing, that lets you race with no helmet on?
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

well,when you say it like that...maybe I shouldn't say...maybe I need to keep it a secret! lol but I think the requirements are from 13.5 down right??

Good job! I personally wouldnt do slicks unless you understand that it will stress the drive train A LOT. Things may start to break.

With drag radials or slicks, a drive shaft loop and traction bars are a must IMO.
yeah,kinda figuring on that...I figure the clutch will be the first casualty
tractions bars done,drive shaft loop for sure when I get slicks coming

Nice....:driver:
Thanks!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back