Selling my truck

Txram13

Reaction score
Excellent shape only 13566 miles JTS gen2 shifter JMB catless Mids magna flow cat backs pinned crank JTS leveling kit tonneau cover comes with orig wing shifter & exhaust will take 25000 number 402 out of 3057
http://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/cto/4566052143.html

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 156
  • image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Wow, these are going like crazy....glws

not many hits on my truck do i have it posted too high?

I don't think it's too high, it's just a matter of timing. This is the first time I've seen this thread and I am on here a lot. Just hang in there, the right person will come along and it will be sold.

Nice 10 & let the number ride for awhile. Where else do you advertised? Kyle here is one for you. Buy it & get another 10 on the streets of Phoenix. I was looking for the silver before buying mine, but they were beat to shit & would take too much money to put them back together. Good luck with your sale.

just on craigslist for now thinking bout ebay? Thanks guys

If I hadn't just purchased a second truck I would entertain purchasing this one at your listed price.

That and there is an influx of us selling right now, and all right around the same price!

Definitely a buyer's market

Nice 10 & let the number ride for awhile. Where else do you advertised? Kyle here is one for you. Buy it & get another 10 on the streets of Phoenix. I was looking for the silver before buying mine, but they were beat to shit & would take too much money to put them back together. Good luck with your sale.

I'm going to stop by BMW north Scottsdale and see if I can steal there's.

looks like i might have to keep it my best offer so far is 21000

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back