Selling my wrecked 10 or parting out

johnnybravo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As some of you know, my first SRT got totalled. The damage was basically to the front bumper, the driver's side from beind the door to the taillight, and the frame was shifted a little to the right. The truck only had 16,500 mi on it. I'll be switching the engines with the one in my new truck and that's it. I'm just wondering if anybody would be interested in buying the entire truck. If not, I'll end up parting it out. I figured I'd test the waters now since the truck is being stored out of state and I'll be going to do the swap in Nov.

id be interested in the tail lights and some interior stuff....whats the "new truck"? another 10?

what are you doing with the motor and trans ur not puttin in ur truck ? and rear ?

VIPER said:
what are you doing with the motor and trans ur not puttin in ur truck ? and rear ?

I don't have any plans other than selling it. My dad doesn't want to put it in the boat for some reason... If I can't sell the truck as a whole, the motor, tranny, and rear will go to highest bidder.

FATJACK said:
How much? I have a partner in Alabama that might buy it complete.

I'm not sure exactly what a fair price would be. I'd be happy with $11-12k. It will also come with a few upgrades like high flow cats, powdercoated wheels, the x-metal drop kit, and maybe a few other things.

johnnybravo said:
It has a brand new sound system I put in a few weeks before the wreck :argh:. So no NAV buddy.

i know where that went :p

I would be interested in the shifter console.

I don't think you will have too much of a problem getting people to buy parts from your truck. I can tell you it is a bit of a hassle though.

Look at snakebite's part out thread. He has sold a lot of his truck!

amtrucker22 said:
I would be interested in the shifter console.

I don't think you will have too much of a problem getting people to buy parts from your truck. I can tell you it is a bit of a hassle though.

Look at snakebite's part out thread. He has sold a lot of his truck!

It will be a huge pain in my ass parting out just because the truck's in KS and right now I live in Wyoming. I'm hoping I can either have a buyer lined up for the whole thing, or most of the parts spoken for when I go back in November.

Silverbullet08 said:
well thats good but it looks like your too far away. theres never one close to me :(

It's about 7 hours from you I think. It's located just outside of Wichita, KS.

I would be interested in the Belanger headers if they were undamaged in the crash. Would you be willing to ship them to Tampa, FL and for how much?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back