Selling my wrecked 10 or parting out

Interior

Im interested in the seats

johnnybravo said:
As some of you know, my first SRT got totalled. The damage was basically to the front bumper, the driver's side from beind the door to the taillight, and the frame was shifted a little to the right. The truck only had 16,500 mi on it. I'll be switching the engines with the one in my new truck and that's it. I'm just wondering if anybody would be interested in buying the entire truck. If not, I'll end up parting it out. I figured I'd test the waters now since the truck is being stored out of state and I'll be going to do the swap in Nov.

scoobert said:
i would buy the right rear bumper end and wrap around cover.
make sure to pm me if you go this route so i know to send money

I think Big Worm already called dibs on the bumper itself, but the wrap around piece would be available.

i need the ash tray ,,as long as there isnt any cig burns in it !:D

What the hell were you doing driving in that field?:D :D

I'd take the drive line if you part it out.

Yellow venom said:
What all stereo stuff is available?? Any interior pics?

I had just put a new system in about a month before the wreck:argh: . Had a Kenwood DVD player w/ 7in screen, infinity Kappa 6x9s, tweets, and sub, plus an Alpine PDX-5 amp. Psycho Mythic called dibs on the DVD player already and somebody wants the seats. But the interior is still good as new.

HV SRT said:
What the hell were you doing driving in that field?:D :D

I'd take the drive line if you part it out.

Oh you know, just testing the off-road capabilities:marchmellow: . Is the drive line the same as the drive shaft?

Haha, my black truck is toast and I didn't buy it back from State Farm. The red one got rebuilt by a member on here. So I don't have any more parts to sell guys. I was wondering why I was getting PMs all of sudden. Somebody is resurrecting threads :D

Haha, my black truck is toast and I didn't buy it back from State Farm. The red one got rebuilt by a member on here. So I don't have any more parts to sell guys. I was wondering why I was getting PMs all of sudden. Somebody is resurrecting threads :D

Probably just a newbie mistake.

At least it's good to see someone looking so closely.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back