Selling my wrecked 10 or parting out

Would love me some powdercoated wheels and still looking for the elusive bed topper

How the hell are yah Earl

i like to know more info on sound system and 6500k hids p.m me prices since im not home as much thanks

Ironhead said:
got a pretty black one in primo shape:D 4 sale
i should get one for the diesel....go good when i get srt6 badges:D :D

I am interested in the fog lights if they survived.

There's been a little confusion I think. The mods in my signature are on the new truck so they aren't for sale:) . I'll be posting some pics of the wrecked one this evening so you guys can see it.

weedahoe said:
Im looking for the push button to start the engine. Still got it?

Still has all the parts, so if it doesn't sell as a whole, all parts are fair game. I have a few guys who may be interested in the entire truck though.

I'm asking $10500 for the truck people. I prefer to get rid of it all at once just because it's easier. The front bumper is toast, the bed will need to be replace, snapped a tie rod, driver door took some damage and the panel right behind the door will need to be repaired. Finally the frame was "slightly" bent toward the passenger side. That's everything I remember the collision center telling me. Everything under the hood was unscathed. Let me know if anybody wants this b/c I'd love to get rid of it!!

Man, sorry to hear about that loss...I wish I had the extra $$$ been trying to sell my Diesel truck for sometime but had no luck.

I need an engine so if you decided to part it out or the price comes down on you rtruck please let me know.

Thanks,

Aaron

BTW...is the truck still in Kansas?

Don't want circle overhead like a Vulture so I will just keep watching to see what you are going to do.

Last edited:
Da1Chief said:
Don't want circle overhead like a Vulture so I will just keep watching to see what you are going to do.
Ha!:marchmellow: Da1Chief I got your mail. Thanks for the help.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back