Set of 05-06 QC Spindles Calipers

tourdemon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am selling a set of spindles and calipers for an 05-06 QC. Was going to install on my truck but have now decided to buy a 2015 Jeep GC SRT. I have sanded the casting off the calipers because my plan was to have them powdercoated and wanted a smooth finish. I am also including a caliper rebuilding kit, new speed bleeders, retaining springs, caliper tubes, bolts and brake lines. Asking $900 plush shipping.

Ive always wondered.... Are those spindles aluminum or steel painted?

GLWS>

Spindles - Steering Knuckles

Dumb question, but are the Spindles the same as the Steering Knuckles. I'm needing Parts numbers for 06 QC: 5290702AB Right one and 5290703AB Left one. I see some part numbers on the photos, but can't read them. Thanks.

Last edited:
Dumb question, but are the Spindles the same as the Steering Knuckles. I'm needing Parts numbers for 06 QC: 5290702AB Right one and 5290703AB Left one. I see some part numbers on the photos, but can't read them. Thanks.

As im sure you've found they no longer exist. Those part numbers aren't the actual part number although cast as a Mopar part number. What you posted is correct, but even again, no longer available :(

tourdemon,
Please contact me, I'm interested in purchasing in your set of spindles and calipers for an 05-06 QC. Please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]
Thanks.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back