Shaggy whoever set up the new website must have been the same guy that sold the gummint the obama ca

THEWELSHM

Supporting Member
Reaction score
seriously on a scale to 10 Ill buy the site off you for $50 bucks and have it booming in two weeks, Navigation ability 1 out of 10 & I'm computer literate ( there goes the old guard for a start) ease of use sucks.

Check out Smith and Wesson forums .com

https://www.smithandwessonforums.com/forum/s-w-forums-front-office/177911-login.html

easiest best format you could get...

My 02 mate, been here a long time , lots of changes and maybe not for the better? Criticism yes, but some one has to say it, If I could post a poll, I would but don't have 3 weeks to figure it out mate.. Great site potential, not in this format.. Obama care was right there with it :)

thewelshm

seriously on a scale to 10 Ill buy the site off you for $50 bucks and have it booming in two weeks, Navigation ability 1 out of 10 & I'm computer literate ( there goes the old guard for a start) ease of use sucks.

Check out Smith and Wesson forums .com

https://www.smithandwessonforums.com/forum/s-w-forums-front-office/177911-login.html

easiest best format you could get...

My 02 mate, been here a long time , lots of changes and maybe not for the better? Criticism yes, but some one has to say it, If I could post a poll, I would but don't have 3 weeks to figure it out mate.. Great site potential, not in this format.. Obama care was right there with it :)

thewelshm
@Shaggy
@THEWELSHM

Jeff didn't get the email notification but you did so possibly others will too

we can try

Wonder why VIPR PWR gets one but you don't? Settings or other issues. But you know all the settings!

Wonder why VIPR PWR gets one but you don't? Settings or other issues. But you know all the settings!
That’s odd IMO , being a admin or moderator…

My bet there is an option to not include admins in messaging…. Unbelievable
Could be!

I'm getting burned out on this anyways lol

obviously no interest from @Shaggy and the others. Besides the very few who log in and post

I gave up days ago. Still trying to decide if I should text him

TRX forum Deader than doornail!
Zero members show online.

I remember he had them all listed somewhere on here way back … it is odd that he hasn’t replied or posted on any . Could very well need a welfare check or maybe he sold them all to the unknown

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back