Shaggy whoever set up the new website must have been the same guy that sold the gummint the obama ca

Shaggy responded, there is a great deal of things going on and no I can’t say. Not my story to tell. We are on his to do list. No eta or what is planned.

I didn’t take it any further than that, as some of you know, I burned a lot of bridges

Hey @Shaggy - glad to know you're still kickin out there!

We're all trying to hang on here - our permissions are seriously suffering though

take care, we're waitin on ya :cool:

Hey @Shaggy - glad to know you're still kickin out there!

We're all trying to hang on here - our permissions are seriously suffering though

take care, we're waitin on ya :cool:
As long as he eliminates the list of censor woke words I was reading in his past posts on another forum hahaha

As long as he eliminates the list of censor woke words I was reading in his past posts on another forum hahaha
Along with fixing my permissions and I'm cool :cool:

But it Jeffey I bet you would get a good deal - it can't go on like this it will die forever

But it Jeffey I bet you would get a good deal - it can't go on like this it will die forever
@Shaggy does an awesome job hosting and keeping up with the software. All of this costing money, lots of it. We are lucky that some of the more high volume sites offset some if not all of those costs. The most visible thing is time to do stuff and yes, that is what we see.

quite frankly, one of the reasons I took a very long break.

Clicking on ads should be revenue !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back