Shaggy whoever set up the new website must have been the same guy that sold the gummint the obama ca

@Shaggy does an awesome job hosting and keeping up with the software. All of this costing money, lots of it. We are lucky that some of the more high volume sites offset some if not all of those costs. The most visible thing is time to do stuff and yes, that is what we see.

quite frankly, one of the reasons I took a very long break.
Well that makes sense I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. Not sure which other ones are holding this one up but I'm glad they're doing it

Well that makes sense I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. Not sure which other ones are holding this one up but I'm glad they're doing it
When I was part of the VCA, they were spending 700-2000 a month for hosting and tech services. Believe me, someone was taking advantage, who and how, not important. The 700 was just for the hosting and storage space, yikes.

im not trying to side with @Shaggy, not my lane. This was the only way I figured I could contribute, however as everyone has seen, the time cost benefit is way in the negative

When I was part of the VCA, they were spending 700-2000 a month for hosting and tech services. Believe me, someone was taking advantage, who and how, not important. The 700 was just for the hosting and storage space, yikes.

im not trying to side with @Shaggy, not my lane. This was the only way I figured I could contribute, however as everyone has seen, the time cost benefit is way in the negative
Wow. Had no idea and I'm sure most others don't either! It looks like it's just not worthwhile for a dying breed of trucks. :(

I click on a few if they are about automotive , parts but not goofy ones like Temu or how to eat properly to grow a 3rd eyeball out your butt !
Those are hemmroids

Mikey grew one out of his face!:p:D

Was part of the Sickness he had

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back