Share some pics of the build!

SNAKEGUTS said:
800hp is the begining goal. This is the target # I am after for the street. :D
However, the turbo combo is good for 1400hp.:rock:

Surely Race tune #'s will be 1000+.:burnout:

i'm after butt hurting people on the street also! lol so pics of these secret headers:D

O an Turbo Specs please haha

SNAKEGUTS said:
GTK 650's. Oh yeah, not sure yet but may chop up the manifolds a bit.

May be movin the wastegates.

you know you just want to sell those to me and build some more :D

Stinker said:
LOLOL dont you give them no pics of my manifolds:p :p LOLOL

make them wonder:D

Wanting to duplicate my non patented venom series turbo manifolds, what is wrong with them:D :D :D LOLOL

Man bro, i am still drooling over those turbos:rock:

But your right , stay around the 800rwhp mark and you stay away from alot of troubles:D

Duplicate my ass :D I dont have the patience to build a set of headers. Thats what your for Tony. I just wanted to see the beautiful crafstmanship and maybe convince myself to buy a set.

yellowfever#154 said:
Duplicate my ass :D I dont have the patience to build a set of headers. Thats what your for Tony. I just wanted to see the beautiful crafstmanship and maybe convince myself to buy a set.
lolol I am jsut screwing with you guys, i got to call him and get him to send me those jigs and get someone close to build them, they have got to be someone cheaper:argh:

Stinker said:
lolol I am jsut screwing with you guys, i got to call him and get him to send me those jigs and get someone close to build them, they have got to be someone cheaper:argh:

I hear ya Stink, they where not cheap. But they came out great.
Just want to give credit where it was due, Thanks to

Richard at RPM for welding them up.:)

Stinker said:

Cheaper sometimes isnt always better, as long as they use the proper tubing to handles the heat and also the weight of the turbos.

yellowfever#154 said:
Cheaper sometimes isnt always better, as long as they use the proper tubing to handles the heat and also the weight of the turbos.
most def, no i got a guy close to me the engine builder turned me onto ,and got a guy in KY also , so looking at options, so i can keep things within my reach from now on;)

Got some more done.:D Turbos are just mocked and still need to be clocked.

But the hood closed fine even with the turbos pointing up. Just so much room

under the hood.:)

Attachments

• engine 025.jpg
    engine 025.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 62
  • engine 038.jpg
    engine 038.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 53
SNAKEGUTS said:
Got some more done.:D Turbos are just mocked and still need to be clocked.

But the hood closed fine even with the turbos pointing up. Just so much room

under the hood.:)

those pics are now my background screen...looks B.E.A utiful!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back