Shelby gt500 vs cts-v

AdrianCaF91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7luk_nkbrd0"]CTS-V Vs Shelby GT500 - YouTube[/ame]

Cts v - not sure the mods but owner said it put down 590rwhp on stock tires
Gt500-bald drag radials/tune/pulley/corsa catback puts down 540rwhp.

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I like to watch these videos, I really wish you guys would take your cars to a drag strip. One of these is going to end up with a tragic ending.:(

https://youtube.com/watch?v=7luk_nkbrd0
Cts v - not sure the mods but owner said it put down 590rwhp on stock tires
Gt500-bald drag radials/tune/pulley/corsa catback puts down 540rwhp.

I challenge both of you to come to Famoso Drag Strip on Sunday Nov 9 for a legal showdown. I have a 2012 CTS V Coupe with a 6-speed manual, drag radials, headers, air intake and a tune. This is the last Test and Tune date for 2014 before the strip closes till Feb. It's a short 1.5-2 hour drive from LA. I think both of you will enjoy the excellent starting line prep. Your friend's CTS V is probably an automatic so he would have a slight advantage. Gates open at 8am, racing from 9am til 5pm. What do you say? I look forward to meeting face to face, it'll be fun.:rock:

I challenge both of you to come to Famoso Drag Strip on Sunday Nov 9 for a legal showdown. I have a 2012 CTS V Coupe with a 6-speed manual, drag radials, headers, air intake and a tune. This is the last Test and Tune date for 2014 before the strip closes till Feb. It's a short 1.5-2 hour drive from LA. I think both of you will enjoy the excellent starting line prep. Your friend's CTS V is probably an automatic so he would have a slight advantage. Gates open at 8am, racing from 9am til 5pm. What do you say? I look forward to meeting face to face, it'll be fun.:rock:

How many times have you invited him to the track?

As much as I like to watch these videos, I really wish you guys would take your cars to a drag strip. One of these is going to end up with a tragic ending.:(

Amen. Kids---nuff said.

Why you reckon insurance is so high for young men vs. old men?

Great race! Very close for sure but the Caddy has the edge.
I agree some track runs with time slips and vids would be great!
Take up Trainman and hit up Famoso. Bet Brad would even record footage.
Nothing against a race in Mexico on an industrial street with walkie-talkies and heads up on traffic, but be smart and safe. Think of bystanders!

Great race! Very close for sure but the Caddy has the edge.
I agree some track runs with time slips and vids would be great!
Take up Trainman and hit up Famoso. Bet Brad would even record footage.
Nothing against a race in Mexico on an industrial street with walkie-talkies and heads up on traffic, but be smart and safe. Think of bystanders!

Most important thing in the world in bold above! I don't care if you want to kill yourself, but how will you live with yourself if you kill somebody else?

Yessir! Everyone knows I partake in the MRL or Mexico Racing League, but each and every time I'm aware of surroundings and risks involved. Once you forget to think this way, all bets are off.

There will be several CTS V's from SoCal there on Sunday. So far no word from the possible NO-SHOWS.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back