Shifters

D100SRT

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the shifter out of an Ram SRT will fit in my gen II Viper trans?

How much are you looking to get for it? Still have the factory shift ball on it?

I don't have the factory ball. Id let it go for $100 shipped. Has a couple marks on the bottom of it, but those would be covered up by the carpet/console.

Let me think on it and ill let you know sir, can you post a pic of it just so I know exactly what Im looking at?

Last edited:
I may have one become available soon that is in like new condition with original shift ball. I'll keep in touch.

I may have one become available soon that is in like new condition with original shift ball. I'll keep in touch.

I cant PM for some reason, im still interested in that shifter, can you get me a pic of it and how much are you wanting for it shipped?

I cant PM for some reason, im still interested in that shifter, can you get me a pic of it and how much are you wanting for it shipped?

You need 50 posts before you can PM. :(

wanting to get a different ball for mine, anyone know the thread size, i've seen 2 different listings for it………...

Yeah im wanting the whole assembly, my trans still has the Viper shifter on it and its too short

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back