Shiny

Silverback said:
I keep a 55 gallon drum of Nair (liquid hair removal shit) in the garage, that I can dip myself into if necessary.:eek: :D

owkay....:confused: ...are you that small or your bath that big .... :dontknow:

2129981192_99302055c0_b.jpg

Typical Ape, always after the shiny things. Sure you are not part Crow:dontknow: :D :D :D :D They do look great:congrats: :congrats:

Now send me them old pipes, I need to build a heater for the new garage or wifey's 10 is gonna freeze:rock: :D

includemeout said:
Typical Ape, always after the shiny things. Sure you are not part Crow:dontknow: :D :D :D :D They do look great:congrats: :congrats:

Now send me them old pipes, I need to build a heater for the new garage or wifey's 10 is gonna freeze:rock: :D

those are to loud en powerfull for your heater Jerry... better take some chimney pipes... :p :p :D
PS freeze :dontknow: isn't summer in sight ? :confused:

Hey John, great looking car, have you looked at the Hoosier DOT radials for the car, really sticky and they heat up at lower ambient temps.

BCsrt10 said:
Hey John, great looking car, have you looked at the Hoosier DOT radials for the car, really sticky and they heat up at lower ambient temps.

First off, it's great to see you back on the site. Seem's like you disappeared for a while after our Tacoma gathering.

I looked at both the Hoosier and Avon radials when I was researching the tires. All of the tires were going to give me a considerable increase in grip, which I really needed. Probably the biggest reason for choosing the GoodYears was the look of the tire was correct for the vintage of the car.

Are we by chance going to see you in July at our next gathering?:dontknow:

belgiumbarry said:
those are to loud en powerfull for your heater Jerry... better take some chimney pipes... :p :p :D
PS freeze :dontknow: isn't summer in sight ? :confused:
Not at 4000' , summer will be awhile:( and those pipes would allow a lot of hot air to pass thru an 8 tube heatolater:rock: :rock: :rock: and they would look kool protruding into the garage ( the stove will be in a little building next to the garage) fire and fuel do not mix ;) ;) ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back