Should I go buy this truck?

First a nice poster says:
Be careful posting up links like that;) I've lost great deals on 2 vehicles in the last few months because I posted a link on a forum asking questions about it.:mad:

Two posts later someone posts:
Good deal im having my cousin check it out in about two hrs if everything looks good I'll probably buy it,!

Kinda sad, actually.

There are no friends when it comes to deals on vehicles. :D

There are no friends when it comes to deals on vehicles. :D

EXACTLY!!

I learned my lesson. Hopefully it works out for the guy that started this thread but if not I bet he learns a valuable lesson like I did.:(

LOL!

If it's really a salvage title, pass on it! Just checked and apparently the QC is worth more than the RC. Not sure why, but it is. Price is fair though, not a steal. Under $19K would be a great deal.

Wow!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 27 (19 members and 8 guests)

That type of title will kill the resale value..hints why this one is so cheap

If I buy her she's found her forever home.

I think I'd still buy it.

I still might.

LOL!

If it's really a salvage title, pass on it! Just checked and apparently the QC is worth more than the RC. Not sure why, but it is. Price is fair though, not a steal. Under $19K would be a great deal.

I'm not looking for a QC, I'm gonna try and get it for 15 or 16.

Yup, just pointing out what I noticed with the book value. I thought they would be the same or the RC would be worth more, but it's the opposite.

Depends on the extent of the damage. Salvage title usually means over half the value, so that's a lot of work. Yet, parts are expensive.

Yup, just pointing out what I noticed with the book value. I thought they would be the same or the RC would be worth more, but it's the opposite.

Depends on the extent of the damage. Salvage title usually means over half the value, so that's a lot of work. Yet, parts are expensive.

I would guess that the QC are worth more because your getting more vehicle. That and it can tow(thats about all thits good for anyway):D

How did the '10 drive?

They wont let anyone drive it without cash in hand because of the title since its so hard to get a bank to touch a salvage title, I have a 746 credit score which isn't amazing but it's pretty far from bad and I got turned down, I'm going to try going directly through my bank or a credit union. She ran great though I just didnt get to move her. The T/A was at a neighboring lot, if the 10 doesn't work out and the cooling issues get resolved it may be my back up, I'd rather pay 8000 than 20000 but man I really want that 10. The guy was saying they couldn't take less than asking price but I'm calling bull on that..

Loper's Speed Shop here in Phoenix told me $10,000. to install a SuperCharger, so you are getting the 10 for $10,000. Have the truck (engine) & S/C checked out by someone that knows both. As mentioned before parts are cheap. At that price if you don't buy it someone else will. Good Luck.

Unfortunately banks want 800s now. 700s used to be good like 5+ years ago. Now anything in the 700s are worth 600s, 600s are worth 500s, and so on.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back