Should I or Shouldn't I http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/images/smilies/confused.gif

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:confused: Drop the hammer or walk away ? Runs like a champ ! 5.9 Diesel all stock .I need a work horse I don't have to be worried about towing issues with .
20013500.jpg

61000 original miles :dontknow:

Last edited:
Do IT! Great truck. How much?

About 1/2 of msrp ;) Price is great .Plus it has the tan color, not that old bluish green cloth crap dodge put in most of them .All leather .Non smoker (big deal for me ).automatic. Only pisser I don't like, tires and rims lol .Tires are old but have tread so they have to go asap .

If I get it I will be" Rollin Cole " real soon :D
Like the idea I could tow my ten anywhere now I want ,along with 2 big motorcycles and still march up a hill .Offer made will know by Monday late . Friend of a friend thing ;)

Last edited:
o and in title I tried to put a smiile in it and it posted that instead .:dontknow:

I would be all over it, great find

What year is it? Looks like a very clean and well kept truck.

Good luck.

i would vote to go for it:rock::rock::rock:

2001??? still mechanical 12 valve or is it half & half by then???

oh man, does it have the "V-44" pump on it???

Last edited:
Just be prepared to put a trans in it if you turn it up at all. If I was buying one I'd look for a gen 3 with a 6speed manual.

Just be prepared to put a trans in it if you turn it up at all. If I was buying one I'd look for a gen 3 with a 6speed manual.
I would too but it will also be a D.D. in Houston traffic, so no stick tranny,auto trans will be replaced no drought cause not turning it up is not an option .Beause that's how I roll . :D
I'm already trolling the interweb for junk ;)

Last edited:
61,000 is nothing on a diesel. It's just broken in. Knowing the owner helps with the trucks history. Sounds & looks like a good deal.

I would too but it will also be a D.D. in Houston traffic, so no stick tranny,auto trans will be replaced no drought cause not turning it up is not an option .Beause that's how I roll . :D
I'm already trolling the interweb for junk ;)

Then I'd do it, might want the towing mirrors too, makes driving a dually easier when the mirrors are the same width has the fenders. Fuel mileage should be pretty good, is it a 4.10 rear?

Then I'd do it, might want the towing mirrors too, makes driving a dually easier when the mirrors are the same width has the fenders. Fuel mileage should be pretty good, is it a 4.10 rear?

I was told 3.92 but guy owns it is mechanically inhibited .Says he got 20 hwy and 18 city bone stock .With a pressure box , exhaust and 125 hp injectors Ill be in good shape .Then 6 six months later a tranny lol :D

Good looking truck! If you need a 1 ton go for it. If not I'd stick with a 3/4 ton swb truck.;)

If you need to free up some cash and unload the CE I might know someone..:burnout::D

I got one of those with a Diesel. Loud as hell at stop lights with the windows down and they suck at drive thru's...... Good news is they'll pull a house down. Mine has 176, 000 miles on it and I pull a 40' 5th wheel trailer. Check the Transmission twice..... These trucks typically need the transmission fixed every 90, 000 - 140, 000 miles. Good Luck!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back