Shoulder surgery

The in cab vid of U jerry is really radical....how U keep the throttle stabbed and bang the clutch.....Feel better sir!!!!!!!:burnout:

The second to last run of Jerry's before the surgery is coming up in a few min. You can see the truck slide about the half way mark right before the last PIP camera view comes up.

Yea it is easy to see the wiggle. you will need to have the diff gone through. Including all the bushings in the leaf eyes and shackles. Maybe the u-bolts are loose? get it fixed before something fails!! good luck with the shoulder! It is the most important one!

Hey Jerry the Trainman,
Glad to hear all is going well. Your posts and racing are 1 of the reasons I'm on VTCoA. You are an inspiration to us all and hope to see you racing again soon.

Good luck on a speedy recovery:D:D.....I will shift for ya if you want to go for a drive....I might be a lil slower than you tho!!!:dontknow:

Hope the healing goes great! Make sure you do all your therapy/rehabilitation, it really helps. I had 2 surgeries and 2 years of therapy on my leg/knee a few years back. I worked my ass off in therapy and far surpassed any expectations of my doctor's and surgeon. GOOD LUCK!

Brad.......that was cool....best edit ever.....very entertaining. That was my good freind in the red 67 Camaro that did the wheel stands! Thanks Brad.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back