Signing Off for the last time

Django said:
What was his actual problem anyway....... Feelings of inadequacy, intimidation or what?

Maybe I'm having spontaneous onset Alzheimers........ HEL-L-L-L-L-L-P..!

D
Uhhhhh, I don't think any of us know for sure ????? :dontknow: :dontknow:

heck, goose, you ain't out of anybody's league. i'm having to pimp my wife down at the local strip club just to make monthly car payments, insurance, gas, and mods money for the SRT-10.

and i really don't give a shit if anybody tells me i'm a loser cause my SRT10 was paid for with thong dollaz. i'll rip my wing off too and beat the haters with it.

kcsr said:
heck, goose, you ain't out of anybody's league. i'm having to pimp my wife down at the local strip club just to make monthly car payments, insurance, gas, and mods money for the SRT-10.

and i really don't give a shit if anybody tells me i'm a loser cause my SRT10 was paid for with thong dollaz. i'll rip my wing off too and beat the haters with it.

:D :D :D :rock: Awesome post dude!!! LOL

Come on Goose...........I've been here for over 3 years and nobody listens to me!!!!!! Your fitten in dude.....all it takes is having a 10.

patrick

hey, I just got here in June, I really like this forum and I feel "home" even if I live thousand miles from USA.

most important thing: I'm gonna buy my truck from a forum member!

oops, forgot to mention I'm going to buy a tonneau wing too:rock:

mods or not this place is funny and high tech where is meant to be. Other forums are just tech and boring. Here people looks like having fun an get friends!

Regards form Italy.

Right on Italy :rock: :rock: :D He GETS it :dancing: :star:

Damn.

Okay Goose, there is absolutely no reason to feel that you are out of your league.

Let's take Annu as an example. When he first joined the forum he couldn't even start his truck. The Red Button had him completely befuddeled. Now look at him. Well, maybe Annu is not the best example after all.;) :p :D

Just kidding Annu.

But seriously, you are not out of your league. Members on this forum range from Students to Doctors, teenagers to retired, and I think we have just about every race you can think of, and religion. We share a common love of a truck. That's what brings us together.

Stick around. You will not regret it.

THE HERETIC

Hey Goose

I am Wingless and going to install custom made running boards next week ! Talk about BLASPHEMY !!!

Time to COWBOY UP !!!! :ridinghorse:

Streetgang said:
Hey Goose

I am Wingless and going to install custom made running boards next week ! Talk about BLASPHEMY !!!

Your out of my league! Can we get this guy banned? :p :p ;) :)

What are the running boards for?:dontknow:

Streetgang said:
Hey Goose

Please, please do not say that they will have running lights in them. Please do not say that.;) :p :D

OK who scared Goose the most?

Was it Stinker?:lollypop:

:hahaha: :ahhhhh:

Goose- seriously stick around....

WING?!?

Hell bro dont leave over that. It's a joke thing we kid about. Most of these guys are outta my league too but I'm learnig. Hang in there :)

Perry

Goose said:
My short stay here at "the" forum has been enjoyable, but I have come to the quick realization that you all are well out of my league... From mods to knowledge and you have made a tight-nit circle of friends all over the US. From all the warm welcomes to all the crap I got for not having a wing I thank you good night and god speed.

Goose

Hey Goose,

I gotta chime in here too.

I hope that you do decide to stick around. Feeling like anyone here is out of your league is your right. Hell, nobody here can tell you how to "feel", but we can tell you that, none of us here are out of your league.

One of the great things about this forum is the diversity. Everyone here brings something different to the table, and we all benefit from it. No one here is shy about sharing, knowledge, cigars, money... we have shared it all when the occasion was right! I am certain that there is something in this wonderful world that you could teach all of us here, something that is uniquely yours! (Like Mikey's infatuation with popping zits!:puke:)

As far as the mod thing goes, don't sweat it! Many of the members here will say that you need to mod your truck, I say bully to them! It's your truck! If you don't want to, or just CAN'T mod it, don't! Make the monthly payments, drive the piss out of it, and smile every time you mash the Red Button! (That's what I do, because I ain't got as much moolah as some of these other folk. But I bet my truck makes me just as happy as their's does them!!:D)

As far as the wing thing goes, well... I like the wing, I feel like it is one of the things that makes this truck what it is! But, I support your right to remove it if that is your mod. Don't let them beat you down about it, most of them are just giving you crap to have a little fun. In reality, they would shake your hand, smile and tell you that it's your truck, do what makes your pee-pee wiggle.

You should try to make it to a GTG, meeting these people face-to-face is a special thing. (some are short-bus special) It really makes you appreciate what we have here, and will remove that feeling you got! Ask MUTT about that!

Take care bro, and whatever you decide, just know that we will be here waiting for you to return.

:D

whatever man,,,,,,, what a baby ,,,,,maybe you need to stick with the other forum.......I am tired of people saying "this is my last post" because for whatever reason you know you will still be looking on here at least 1 time a day. this by far the best group on the net. So what you dont feel like family,,,,,,then stick around until you do . but there is no crying or "feelings" in driving the badest truck in the world.

Dude,dont leave.When I came on this site did not know squat.Still dont know a whole lot.There are alot of very smart people that are glad to help and educate all the knuckleheads.One thing I have learned is that I have spent a hell of alot of money on chit I would have never known about had I not joined this great club.It's all in good fun.They like to pick on us QC guys for having sense enough to buy a useful truck.yeah I get my groceries with it,so what!!Like I said go with it,NOTHING PERSONAL! AND PUT THAT DAMN SPOILER BACK ON!!:rock: :rock: :burnout:

stick said:
I am tired of people saying "this is my last post" because........

I'm going to agree 100% with stick on this one.

I've had my moments, but I never quit. I just take breaks.

Gee, come to think of it, I just came off a small break

Jeff & Loosey

Goose, I'd expect more from a guy from Texas :mad:

Yeah, it's a tight knit group, that basically opens it's arms to anyone with half a brain and some without.....I know it's tough dealing with so many homo's on a daily basis, but you get used to it....Krazy and Stink and Mikey....they all grow on you like fungus....

As for mods, all I got is a catback.....these trucks actually rock all on their own bone stock :rock:

IMHO, the "I'm taking my ball and going home post" brings the super cereal homoghey, so it's probably better you leave....I HATE those type of fawking posts, and even to someone like me - a self-proclaimed attention whore - that is considered a "bitch" move....maybe you are better off finding a good knitting forum to join...

Now, if you're just joshin.....then I give you credit, you got me :D

ARE YOU F'ing KIDDING ME?

GOOSE, this is a tightly knit group and you are knit right along in it. Just look at the responses you got so far. Noobes rock because it demonstrates how far our little psycho family is expanding. Don't make me drive from Houston to SA to get you back in the game. And I was relieved that another member was so close. Don't let the sarcasm hinder your enjoyment here. We are a bunch of clowns and that's what makes this place so darn cool. PM me if you have an issue you'd like to discuss, but for Pete's sake don't give up.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back