Single cab SRT10 kill

Johnny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the hot rod super nationals in town a couple weeks ago and met up with a kid with a stock (as far as he said) 6spd single cab.

Went from a dig and had 2+ busses on him
By 90mph

Real nice kid

My mods are in my sig

you have no sig...
and again I call :bs:

So what your saying is you beat up on some kid with a RC? Not really something to brag about unless it's a member here who knows how to race. You beat up on somebody who probably doesn't know how to drive. Post up that you beat Trainman or Fatjack or some other true RC racers or **** off.

cool story bro, can you tell it again? do you have time?

So what your saying is you beat up on some kid with a RC? Not really something to brag about unless it's a member here who knows how to race. You beat up on somebody who probably doesn't know how to drive. Post up that you beat Trainman or Fatjack or some other true RC racers or **** off.

Well if trainman or fatjack is as big a crybaby I think I'll pass.

As I stated, he said he was stock. I never claimed I was. Why so much crying?

I also never stated the kid could drive, I simple said nice guy.

Glad to see you Guys can take a beating so well

Wow another KB lightning bragging about beating a stock 10, whatta douche......

Hahhaa Try not to drop any of those tears on your keyboard you might ruin it

I wasn't bragging, simply stating. I have made multiple attempts to get you guys to respond to posts about meetin up and no one seems to respond.

Glad I got your attention now

I'm looking for modded trucks not stock. Simply weren't any out that night

Wanna drive down here and show me what's up?

Do you really think I give a flying **** if you beat some kid that can't drive?

No one responds to your other post because they don't give a **** either.

You guys were on this quick, I posted then copied my sig from another site an there were already a couple posts

Do you really think I give a flying **** if you beat some kid that can't drive?

No one responds to your other post because they don't give a **** either.

Awwww im sorry is someone upset that their boyfriend didn't warn them and came in your mouth?

And what's with all the anger and hate? No buddy is cool unless you drive the same trucks?

I'm surprised I didn't think so many 16-17yr olds could afford srt10 rams

Again you guys get ur panties in a bunch especially when I never said he was a good driver.

Keep digging your hole.....

I am in no hole, you are acting like a child, maye you should grow up and relax.

And what's with all the anger and hate? No buddy is cool unless you drive the same trucks?
Apparently you have never been to or followed any of your GTG's. We had, SRT10's and Lightnings there. Stock and modded. As well as other cars.

I'm surprised I didn't think so many 16-17yr olds could afford srt10 rams
Yea, I turn 15 tomorrow. :D

Seriously looking for friendly racing with other modded trucks do if anyone might happen to be in my area I'd love a PM so we can meet up

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back