Single cab SRT10 kill

Apparently you have never been to or followed any of your GTG's. We had, SRT10's and Lightnings there. Stock and modded. As well as other cars.

Yea, I turn 15 tomorrow. :D

Correct there have been many gtg like that, none happened to be in my area nor was I able to make the drive. Next one I learn of I surely will do my best to be there. Then I can smile and shake hands with some of the ADULT owners and laugh at the others staring at their feet NOT running their mouths from behind a keyboard

In the quote above, meant to say "our" GTGs but I'm sure they apply to yours as well.
Coming on a forum looking for a race, then having 2 threads saying "I beat a SRT10" is just looking to start crap. We have seen people like you come and go.

What the hell are you talking about? Show me a timeslip or STFU. Bring your punk ass to PHX and I'll show your little blow dryer ass what's up. Just so you know, a kid driving a truck like ours is a big thing, unlike driving your plain Jane,, stepside looking, POS.

What the hell are you talking about? Show me a timeslip or STFU. Bring your punk ass to PHX and I'll show your little blow dryer ass what's up. Just so you know, a kid driving a truck like ours is a big thing, unlike driving your plain Jane,, stepside looking, POS.

Rick, what's up Brother? Where you been?

Hahhaa Try not to drop any of those tears on your keyboard you might ruin it

I wasn't bragging, simply stating. I have made multiple attempts to get you guys to respond to posts about meetin up and no one seems to respond.

Glad I got your attention now

I'm looking for modded trucks not stock. Simply weren't any out that night

Wanna drive down here and show me what's up?

Tell ya what assclown you wanna race so bad you come on down, hell we can setup a few races along the way for you to make sure you get plenty

All I can say is our trucks are all motor stock and put out 500hp..without ur girly hair dryer u guys have a weak ass 320hp engine...when we strap on hair dryers our engines produce real #s

Hell I'm puttin out 300 stock on my iron 8.0 ... wtf is the lightning doin wrong if theyrw only doin 320 with Fi???

Had the hot rod super nationals in town a couple weeks ago and met up with a kid with a stock (as far as he said) 6spd single cab.

Went from a dig and had 2+ busses on him
By 90mph

Real nice kid

My mods are in my sig

Not to be rude, but who gives a crap that you had to race some kid that probably can't drive to start with, his truck stock of course and yours modded!! Good job killer we are all so proud of you Sparky!! LMFAO.
Blaaaahhh. Blaaaaaah. Blahhh

I've met my fair share of Lightning Guys and Gals...... I'll bet they don't like you either

Hahhaa Try not to drop any of those tears on your keyboard you might ruin it

I wasn't bragging, simply stating. I have made multiple attempts to get you guys to respond to posts about meetin up and no one seems to respond.

Glad I got your attention now

I'm looking for modded trucks not stock. Simply weren't any out that night

Wanna drive down here and show me what's up?

You should drive up here and I will show you what's up!!, lmao. Would be a good race even though I'm a lot heavier, but that's ok, we both have SC with a few mods!!
And by the way coming on another forum post up like that is really a lack of respect to the SRT-10 community here!! We don't go to your forum posting stuff like that to stir the pot, you guys would band us on the second post!!

Well if trainman or fatjack is as big a crybaby I think I'll pass.

As I stated, he said he was stock. I never claimed I was. Why so much crying?

I also never stated the kid could drive, I simple said nice guy.

Glad to see you Guys can take a beating so well

I'm not a crybaby, my engine is stock, 2004 6-speed RC, old grampa driver.......and I guarantee you wouldn't put buslengths on me:D:burnout:
If you're ever in California we'll have a freindly match race....but you'd better hurry before I do heads and cam...then I'm afraid it would be over for you.

Why brag that you beat some young kid? Race a truly racer guy from here and beat his ass or shut up. I've beaten at least 5 Lightnings and I don't go around on your stepside forums posting ****.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back