Single cab SRT10 kill

Johnny is probably some green ass L owner with no idea who his daddy is. Daddy is the QC driving poolguy fool. Post up some real kills or timeslips or go back to bed in your parents basement so you can go back to your minimum wage job so you can afford a Ford job.

In the quote above, meant to say "our" GTGs but I'm sure they apply to yours as well.
Coming on a forum looking for a race, then having 2 threads saying "I beat a SRT10" is just looking to start crap. We have seen people like you come and go.

I was actually looking to have a gtg but got no responses, I asked multiple times if there were anyone local to me and got no response.

Now I'm gonna have to post everyday just so you are happy

And you have seen guys come on lookin to start crap and talk crap but have I done that? No I haven't YOU guys are talking the crap and starting everything and I am still more than civil

What the hell are you talking about? Show me a timeslip or STFU. Bring your punk ass to PHX and I'll show your little blow dryer ass what's up. Just so you know, a kid driving a truck like ours is a big thing, unlike driving your plain Jane,, stepside looking, POS.

I am coming to phx next week, maybe I can convince the wife to take the L, especially since I can show her all the neat people that want to be my friends

Tell ya what assclown you wanna race so bad you come on down, hell we can setup a few races along the way for you to make sure you get plenty

That would be great sweet cakes, what's your address so I know where to go? I assume you are offering for me to stay at your house? Man the hospitality here is above par

All I can say is our trucks are all motor stock and put out 500hp..without ur girly hair dryer u guys have a weak ass 320hp engine...when we strap on hair dryers our engines produce real #s

They are Roots/twinscrew blowers not centrifugal and not turbos, maybe know what you are talking about next time big guy

That would be great sweet cakes, what's your address so I know where to go? I assume you are offering for me to stay at your house? Man the hospitality here is above par

Sure come on down I live less than 2 miles from a 1/4 mile dragstrip

Hell I'm puttin out 300 stock on my iron 8.0 ... wtf is the lightning doin wrong if theyrw only doin 320 with Fi???

just a sad little 5.4L with no pushrods

Not to be rude, but who gives a crap that you had to race some kid that probably can't drive to start with, his truck stock of course and yours modded!! Good job killer we are all so proud of you Sparky!! LMFAO.
Blaaaahhh. Blaaaaaah. Blahhh

i agree it was FAR from special, just didnt get any responses before so I figured I would tell my race in hopes of finding modded trucks, which is what I would like to do. Just not as many modded SRT10 trucks as L's

I've met my fair share of Lightning Guys and Gals...... I'll bet they don't like you either

Actually they do like me, as you seem to miss that I am not the rude one here.

We should get on the L forums and scream about how slow we are LOL :D

Come on over, venomous is on quite a bit

You should drive up here and I will show you what's up!!, lmao. Would be a good race even though I'm a lot heavier, but that's ok, we both have SC with a few mods!!
And by the way coming on another forum post up like that is really a lack of respect to the SRT-10 community here!! We don't go to your forum posting stuff like that to stir the pot, you guys would band us on the second post!!

I'd love to, where do you live?
And no, I came on nice, made several nice posts in my noob thread, then made a nice thread about looking for local guys to have a FRIENDLY GTG, I got no response, so I posted a story.

Clearly you have never been on Lrodders, we dont ban people for that BS, maybe on NLOC yes they would ban, but F that place anyways.

I'm not a crybaby, my engine is stock, 2004 6-speed RC, old grampa driver.......and I guarantee you wouldn't put buslengths on me:D:burnout:
If you're ever in California we'll have a freindly match race....but you'd better hurry before I do heads and cam...then I'm afraid it would be over for you.

I wish I could make it there, but I'd actually be happier if you did heads and cams before we raced.:top:

Why brag that you beat some young kid? Race a truly racer guy from here and beat his ass or shut up. I've beaten at least 5 Lightnings and I don't go around on your stepside forums posting ****.

I wasnt bragging, you seem to miss this fact, I was simply telling what happened. Hoping to bring some other locals out of the woods for a GTG and some friendly races

Johnny is probably some green ass L owner with no idea who his daddy is. Daddy is the QC driving poolguy fool. Post up some real kills or timeslips or go back to bed in your parents basement so you can go back to your minimum wage job so you can afford a Ford job.

I have owned my L for almost 2 years. It was stock other than a 4lb lower when I got it. I have since done quite a bit of maintanace on my own, timing chains, ported the stock blower, then stepped up to a KB. I also spent last winter tearing the truck down completely for a color change. So you can either ask questions up front or make statements and look like a dumbass after, its your choice.

I have a bachelors and a masters, have owned my own home for 4 years and am 27, thanks for playing though.

due to the fact that the nearest track is 3.5+ hours away, I only have a handful of 13.1 @101mph timeslips from when I first got the truck.

Last edited:
and sorry for all the single posts, posting from the phone and didnt want to mess with multi quotes

Will you be coming through Grand Junction, Colorado?

No I'm heading south past the springs. Too bad thats that much out of the way, and if I wasnt bringing my wife and baby I'd just change the route a little. would have been nice to meet up

No I'm heading south past the springs. Too bad thats that much out of the way, and if I wasnt bringing my wife and baby I'd just change the route a little. would have been nice to meet up

Too bad. If you decide to come this way it may actually save you a little time. Even if you didn't bring the L, I'd be happy to let you drive my '10 so you could get a feel for what a lightly modded RC feels like.

I was actually looking to have a gtg but got no responses, I asked multiple times if there were anyone local to me and got no response.

Now I'm gonna have to post everyday just so you are happy

Ever think that no one is local to you??? Just a though
There not just gonna show up at your door. Gonna have to watch for a GTG and go to it.

Ever think that no one is local to you??? Just a though
There not just gonna show up at your door. Gonna have to watch for a GTG and go to it.

We have a couple VERY fast '10's in Denver. They are members here too, but they seldom post.

Too bad. If you decide to come this way it may actually save you a little time. Even if you didn't bring the L, I'd be happy to let you drive my '10 so you could get a feel for what a lightly modded RC feels like.

See I wondered it would be faster to go farther west first. I guess it depends on how many mountain passes you have to take each way.

I'd love to drive your truck but wouldnt feel right about it unless I had mine there for you to drive also. I really appreciate the offer tho!

What's your elevation? If its high, ever had your truck at a lower elevation to see the difference in how it pulled?

We have a couple VERY fast '10's in Denver. They are members here too, but they seldom post.

I know this. But he is looking for someone local to Lincoln, NE

Interesting.... Mr Jonny Sir....

Your original question was looking for folks in the Lincoln/Omaha area, in which it appears that everyone in that area that was interested replied..

I noted that you have a BA and Masters, with all that education, you seemed to have missed the point that there may be no one in that area that was interested....

Then you used your high level of education and communication skills to fabricate a kill story and pound your chest and make waves

Actually they do like me, as you seem to miss that I am not the rude one here.

Actually I didn't miss anything, your response to Wes was childish and rude

So you want pics of me beating an srt10? Or video?

Are you gonna calm down in this thread or act like a child?

Here, it's just a story unless you have proof, everyone has a story and I agree with Wes

:bs:

Have a nice day

Vj

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back