Single cab SRT10 kill

I know this. But he is looking for someone local to Lincoln, NE

His brother lives near Denver and the dude seems willing to make the trip. If happen to have my truck in Denver over the next couple weeks, I would gladly race his L.

They are Roots/twinscrew blowers not centrifugal and not turbos, maybe know what you are talking about next time big guy

Point is that ur weak ass motor is fi and ours aren't ,and we still put down better #s.i know they are not turbo I've had 2.and needless to say wouldn't trade my srt10 for both of em...ur interior is crap. Ur engine is crap, body style is crap..so just tell mommy and daddy u want a 10. sell the lighting (which u wold get about 11k for.put 15k more with it buy a 10 and you'll see what we're talking about...our trucks are the best and if u could afford one u would agree..oh and btw if ur ever in southwest va yell at me.mine has a little work done..I don't mind spanking that ass.just hope that pos don't break when u get into it

Ever think that no one is local to you??? Just a though
There not just gonna show up at your door. Gonna have to watch for a GTG and go to it.

I did think this might be the case, but I also thought i would check just in case. there is a guy litteraly right up the street from me that has a RC, i just cant ever catch him outside to swing by and say hi.

and I will be patiently waiting for the next GTG. I just hope if you guys have one and I and some other L owners show up that you dont get mad...

1236601064757.gif

attachment.php

It sure seems like when a L owner comes to our site this exact same thing happens every time!! This has gotten old already! ......( yaaaaaaaaaawn)

Interesting.... Mr Jonny Sir....

Your original question was looking for folks in the Lincoln/Omaha area, in which it appears that everyone in that area that was interested replied..

I noted that you have a BA and Masters, with all that education, you seemed to have missed the point that there may be no one in that area that was interested....

Then you used your high level of education and communication skills to fabricate a kill story and pound your chest and make waves

Actually I didn't miss anything, your response to Wes was childish and rude

Here, it's just a story unless you have proof, everyone has a story and I agree with Wes

:bs:

Have a nice day

Vj

lol very cute, I will make sure to take pics or vids next time. Sad that you get so upset about ONE truck with a YOUNG driver losing.

my response to wes was far from childish and rude when you look at all that he and others did first. I was simply getting tired of people acting like children.

I also assumed that there might be locals that just wouldnt see the thread unless it garnered interest from many others. So my chances of meeting locals or somewhat near has just increased. Sadly it has taken people getting upset.

I am not here to troll, I am here as I like sport trucks, there are VERY few around. I like SRT10 rams just as much as L's, sadly most people seem to only like one and hate the other.

Yup I often go to the LR forum to post my wins against Lightnings. But...............you Lightning guys started it because I said I beat one in my QC. Well, since that original post, I killed 4 more Lightnings with my Quad Cab and had video of each one, some even go pro from the loser's perspective :p
SO, the only reason I was on LR was to "stir the pot" and bring more Lightnings out of the Centex Area to run my bolt on Quad Cab. I even met one halfway between Waco and Dallas and that was 40 minutes for both of us. Only for him to go home astonished that he had his ass handed to him about 5 times in one night! Then he challanged me to the track, where I once again handed him his ass.:burnout: I really am glad you got a race and a win against a RC but I can tell you he likely couldn't drive it. Even if he could you are prolly a high 11s low 12's truck. A factory SRT10 is 13s bud.:dontknow:

I would love to accomadate you with a run if you hit the Texas area on your trip with the Mrs.:burnout:

Yup I often go to the LR forum to post my wins against Lightnings. But...............you Lightning guys started it because I said I beat one in my QC. Well, since that original post, I killed 4 more Lightnings with my Quad Cab and had video of each one, some even go pro from the loser's perspective :p
SO, the only reason I was on LR was to "stir the pot" and bring more Lightnings out of the Centex Area to run my bolt on Quad Cab. I even met one halfway between Waco and Dallas and that was 40 minutes for both of us. Only for him to go home astonished that he had his ass handed to him about 5 times in one night! Then he challanged me to the track, where I once again handed him his ass.:burnout: I really am glad you got a race and a win against a RC but I can tell you he likely couldn't drive it. Even if he could you are prolly a high 11s low 12's truck. A factory SRT10 is 13s bud.:dontknow:

I would love to accomadate you with a run if you hit the Texas area on your trip with the Mrs.:burnout:

see I completely understand, there is nothing wrong with stirring the pot, and I never said it was bad you were on Lrodders, hell I like it. I really do get a good laugh out of people getting all bent out of shape about the whole, my car/truck beat your car/truck thing. In the end we are all in it for the same thing, who gives a **** what brand you drive. I dont expect anyone to like my L like I do, but I sure as hell dont bash others for Liking what they do.

Id love to come down to texas and meet you on the street or track.

and yes I know stock RC should be 13's and I know what my truck could possibly run, but he was the only one I found and he wanted to race me so I said sure why not.

Truck is gettin trans rebuilt atm. But lemmie know. I know it probably wont be much of a race but i'd like a general idea of where I stand.

What the hell are you talking about? Show me a timeslip or STFU. Bring your punk ass to PHX and I'll show your little blow dryer ass what's up. Just so you know, a kid driving a truck like ours is a big thing, unlike driving your plain Jane,, stepside looking, POS.

Come to SC and get drug...

I can talk all the **** I want... I'm in SC...

You can get some too.

:D

lol my work truck is slow...

why you wanna pick on a truck you can beat :D

This is completely off topic, but it is bad ass that you use your 10 as hard as you do.

truth be told... i've never kept a car longer than two years...

now look, lol... over 5 years i've had this thing... and 114k miles:burnout:

and honestly... it's been the most reliable vehicle i've ever owned...

Truck is gettin trans rebuilt atm. But lemmie know. I know it probably wont be much of a race but i'd like a general idea of where I stand.

I never turn down a race, 90% of all races are one sided but screw it its fun win some lose some. I'll be around and active here do just let me know when it's back up and running.

This is completely off topic, but it is bad ass that you use your 10 as hard as you do.

truth be told... i've never kept a car longer than two years...

now look, lol... over 5 years i've had this thing... and 114k miles:burnout:

and honestly... it's been the most reliable vehicle i've ever owned...

The guy up the street from me with an RC 10 is a true BA, daily drives it even in our winters, hell I've seen it with a spare on it twice. It appears stock, now with no muffler lol. Always parked outside never sees the garage. Still always clean and no damage.

I love that ****, why buy a vehicle just to park it

Although either he doesn't race or didn't think anything of it when he was next to my buddy with an L thats debagged, he'll probly thought it was just a beaner f150 like the rest

The guy up the street from me with an RC 10 is a true BA, daily drives it even in our winters, hell I've seen it with a spare on it twice. It appears stock, now with no muffler lol. Always parked outside never sees the garage. Still always clean and no damage.
he and i must be related!

he ever haul hay with it? LOL

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back