Single cab SRT10 kill

VTCOA...its where lightning trolls go for fun...If they cant beat us, they just join us...lol

11 pages so far. All started when a lightning owner came start some crap.

Way to make us look bad johnny.

Dan is like the forum idiot... no one listens to him :D

oh, and to be clear... I am joking.

Last edited:

Dan is awesome! He is in the process of wiring me a very, very large of money that he inherited from a deceased cousin's wife's half siblings great great grand-aunt. I sent him all my banking information and passwords a few minutes ago, so I should be one rich dude by morning.

i learned from the best:rolleyes: bitch:D
Dan is awesome! He is in the process of wiring me a very, very large of money that he inherited from a deceased cousin's wife's half siblings great great grand-aunt. I sent him all my banking information and passwords a few minutes ago, so I should be one rich dude by morning.

yeas, thanks you very much for contacting with me for your inheritance funds... to completes the transaction, i will need your spouse and childs SSN (social security number) in the event that we cannot get in touch with you before funds are transferred we will still transfer the agreed funds to your next of kin.;) ;)

i'm a realist...

for whatever reason... it costs 50k+ to get into the 10's...

might cost 10k to do this in an L:dontknow:

Horsepower and low ET's are never cheap, not even for the L guys. Don't
let them tell you otherwise. Just ask ChrisHeltra how much time and money it takes to go 10's in an L, I bet it's more than what it costs to do a HC swap and Trainman style weight reduction on a '10.

I love lightnings especially when there lowered I think they look good I have beaten a lot of cars with my 10 but I drove a lightning the other day that would or ran circles around me but it was totally tricked out i like the automatics I think they should or made them in the rc's but to each his own and when my 3 kids grow up I might get me 1

Horsepower and low ET's are never cheap, not even for the L guys. Don't
let them tell you otherwise. Just ask ChrisHeltra how much time and money it takes to go 10's in an L, I bet it's more than what it costs to do a HC swap and Trainman style weight reduction on a '10.

it's 4:1...

so many more mods for the L's...

it's 10-12k to run 10's in the 1/4 with an L........

so far our only comparison is dom and mike... who've proven they can run 10's... both different directions but the point remains...

i can't believe i'm justifying this on my own forum lol:D

but it's true... anyone who talks **** to L guys about how fast there 10 is doesn't know there's a 40:1 chance that any other run of the mill L can beat them on the way to get milk and bread...

^^^ true story brah;)

i can't believe i'm justifying this on my own forum lol:D

Im sort of agreeing with you, Super Moderator Dude. And there is no doubt it is cheaper to mod an L. Having said that, people can now pick up a nice RC for 20k, put a 150 shot and a tune on it and a set of tires and run mid 11's. Running 10's or faster isn't commonplace for us. And to be honest, I really don't know why.

If you look at the ET section of LR, the majority of the trucks run 13:xx.

They are faster because more L owners race their trucks than '10 owners.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back