Single cab SRT10 kill

lol very cute, I will make sure to take pics or vids next time. Sad that you get so upset about ONE truck with a YOUNG driver losing.

my response to wes was far from childish and rude when you look at all that he and others did first. I was simply getting tired of people acting like children.

I also assumed that there might be locals that just wouldnt see the thread unless it garnered interest from many others. So my chances of meeting locals or somewhat near has just increased. Sadly it has taken people getting upset.

I am not here to troll, I am here as I like sport trucks, there are VERY few around. I like SRT10 rams just as much as L's, sadly most people seem to only like one and hate the other.

I've always like both performance wise (to include the SS), just never liked the visual side of the L

my response to wes was far from childish and rude when you look at all that he and others did first. I was simply getting tired of people acting like children.

Must have been some deleted posts I didn't see :dontknow:

Figured if there is any on here we could organize an SRT/SVT meet

Maye get some racing done

Bump cause I raced a stock single cab and put 2+busses on him, looking for modded trucks

:bs::needpics:

So you want pics of me beating an srt10? Or video?

Are you gonna calm down in this thread or act like a child?

My error, have a great day
Vj

The L looks grew on me, my pocketbook did not enough to get a SRT10 lol and there just isn't enough real performance with the SS trucks, I like how they look though

damn that would be nice, our closest is now 4 hours away (well closest that doesnt have gravel all over it...)

you never told me where you live?

Academy, Texas. Just give me a call when you get close, 254 982 4023

I've been needing an excuse to make a trip to Texas, I've never been. (well I flew in and went to Enis one time) I'll have to talk the wife into a drive

I wish I could make it there, but I'd actually be happier if you did heads and cams before we raced.:top:

Be careful what you wish for......I've already gone 11.63 @ 118.....with the stock engine. I plan on adding about 150rwhp with the heads and cam, so unless you're deep into the 10's.......What's your current best time, if I may ask?

Last edited by a moderator:
The lrodder side of this conversation is facinating. Also read your dyno thread. Man, you need to take it to the tack and see what it does. Guessing maybe.... mid-to-high 12's?

Have a great day

Vj

Be careful what you wish for......I've already gone 11.63 @ 118.....with the stock engine. I plan on adding about 150rwhp with the heads and cam, so unless you're deep into the 10's.......What's your current best time, if I may ask?

haha, N2O I assume? My current best time is 13.1@ 101 last time I went to the track. that was on a bad tune on a stock eaton.

You made it sound like you had a stock truck, so I assume near stock but with n2o.

Damn solid times thats for sure. Honestly my truck should run high 11's with its current setup just havent had the chance to go back, I also didnt have traction bars to allow slicks

The lrodder side of this conversation is facinating. Also read your dyno thread. Man, you need to take it to the tack and see what it does. Guessing maybe.... mid-to-high 12's?

Have a great day

Vj

kinda what I thought about the Lrodder thread, some people are funny.

geeze, next you're gonna tell me what color my eyes are lol

yea it needs to go to the track. the numbers arent half bad for as little boost and as little timing as I'm running. and being on a mustang dyno. I'm happy with it for a daily driver.

no is should be low 12's high 11's high 11's if i can get it to not pull timing.

hazel.....

;)

haha, N2O I assume? My current best time is 13.1@ 101 last time I went to the track. that was on a bad tune on a stock eaton.

You made it sound like you had a stock truck, so I assume near stock but with n2o.

Damn solid times thats for sure. Honestly my truck should run high 11's with its current setup just havent had the chance to go back, I also didnt have traction bars to allow slicks

No N20 ever, I'm all motor NA, I have never removed the valve covers, so motor is pure stock internally (the truck has 64,000 miles and is driven daily). I do have a ported intake, aftermarket JTS Venom throttle body , full headers, catless exhaust and a tune. I am however a little lighter than stock on race day:D There is a video on YouTube of me racing a KB equipped Lightning a few months back. I have tried to copy it here , but I can't (old grampa and not very good on the computer) but if you go to You Tube and copy this description exactly you will see the video....( 2012-03-24_14-23_718 ), remember it has to be exact so after the 24 and 23 the dash line has to be lower. The Lightning in the video has a KB blower, full slicks, lightweight front tires, single seat interior and no tailgate. This was the second time we have raced and the second time I won. It was also his personnal best on that run.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY270dmtIEk]2012-03-24_14-13-23_718 - YouTube[/ame]

I already watched the video once, but since you posted it here. What the hell, I'll watch it again!

No N20 ever, I'm all motor NA, I have never removed the valve covers, so motor is pure stock internally (the truck has 64,000 miles and is driven daily). I do have a ported intake, aftermarket JTS Venom throttle body , full headers, catless exhaust and a tune. I am however a little lighter than stock on race day:D There is a video on YouTube of me racing a KB equipped Lightning a few months back. I have tried to copy it here , but I can't (old grampa and not very good on the computer) but if you go to You Tube and copy this description exactly you will see the video....( 2012-03-24_14-23_718 ), remember it has to be exact so after the 24 and 23 the dash line has to be lower. The Lightning in the video has a KB blower, full slicks, lightweight front tires, single seat interior and no tailgate. This was the second time we have raced and the second time I won. It was also his personnal best on that run.

stout numbers for that little of mods

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back