SMOKES MOM THANKS EVERYONE

SMOKES MOM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is my Hail and Farewell to everyone....at least for a while.
I will never be able to express my gratitude and love to each and everyone of you. You have got to be the nicest people I have never met.....However I have grown to know and love you all. Your unique personalities show thru....even flying the same Avatar...I know who is who just by what you say or how you say it. I have received a lot of PM from you, giving me encouragement to go on....and sometimes I really needed to vent and you were there for me.......The Avatar, the signing on, and group prayer at the time Scott was in court....it worked...thank you thank you.....we have just begun to climb the mountain....we have not yet reached the top....with all of your love, friendships, and respect for my son,,,,I know we will. This has been Smokes life line....here he can come and be comfortable, throw it out and take it...I literally saw he come back to us as if from the dead, from his terrible typing "I took a sleeping pill" to being back the next day trading insults. I loved it......I will ocassionally come back and check in on all of you...you can still PM me. but I think what Smoke needs is to be able to just come into this site and 'DO HIS THING" After all, no one wants their MOM to really chaperone his dance. right? So thanks, for everything, from the Money to the offer for Frequent Flyer Miles, finding real estate agents, and the list just goes on and on. I received on PM from a very special person who said he was very shy, and not very outgoing ...but if there was anything he could do to please let him know....No it wasn't Sickness....or my Mikey...as I now call him....I have adopted you all, you can email me [email protected] when its time to gear up and scale the mountain a little higher....I'll be back.
LOVE
MOM

Last edited:
SMOKES MOM said:
I will never be able to express my gratitude and love to each and everyone of you. You have got to be the nicest people I have never met.....However I have grown to know and love you all. Your unique personalities show thru....even flying the same Avatar...I know who is who just by what you say or how you say it. I have received a lot of PM from you, giving me encouragement to go on....and sometimes I really needed to vent and you were there for me.......The Avatar, the signing on, and group prayer at the time Scott was in court....it worked...thank you thank you.....we have just begun to climb the mountain....we have not yet reached the top....with all of your love, friendships, and respect for my son,,,,I know we will. This has been Smokes life line....here he can come and be comfortable, throw it out and take it...I literally saw he come back to us as if from the dead, from his terrible typing "I took a sleeping pill" to being back the next day trading insults. I loved it......I will ocassionally come back and check in on all of you...you can still PM me. but I think what Smoke needs is to be able to just come into this site and 'DO HIS THING" After all, no one wants their MOM to really chaperone his dance. right? So thanks, for everything, from the Money to the offer for Frequent Flyer Miles, finding real estate agents, and the list just goes on and on. I received on PM from a very special person who said he was very shy, and not very outgoing ...but if there was anything he could do to please let him know....No it wasn't Sickness....or my Mikey...as I now call him....I have adopted you all, you can email me [email protected] when its time to gear up and scale the mountain a little higher....I'll be back.
LOVE
MOM
Bullshit !!!!! You don't leave the group unless you get banned.. You better stay since you have made some friends...If Scott has a problem then, the least of his worries is the legal system:D I will hunt him down and choke him :rock: You are family and please reconsider this......I know I hope you stay :D

Do you think I really care if Scott has a problem...no way man....I'm afraid he is going to really tell one of the stories on me...
Love MOM

SMOKES MOM said:
Do you think I really care if Scott has a problem...no way man....I'm afraid he is going to really tell one of the stories on me...
Love MOM
I got Popcorn...Where the Hell is he anyway...I wanna story :D :D :rock:

SMOKES MOM said:
LOVE
MOM
Mom, thank you for posting up...we will continue to support Scott....Take care and come back when you can..:):)

Take Care.....we love you..:)

Walt

Mom,
We will allow you take some time off so you can recharge!!!!!
However, you WILL RETURN to the forum. If not, Mikey will come after you, he is crazy like that.
Love to ya Mom,
Ken

Georgia Ken said:
Mom,
We will allow you take some time off so you can recharge!!!!!
However, you WILL RETURN to the forum. If not, Mikey will come after you, he is crazy like that.
Love to ya Mom,
Ken
Crazy is such a bad term.......I prefer to be called " Special " But not in the Jerry's kids kind of way like when you refer to Begood, Silverback, Fstjack, Stinker, Boomer, Wazzsup, Nowwhat, VPRPWR, Voodoo, k-80-123, Ramfromhell, Doneo, Flying Low, Blakewilder, Illtemprd, Yugioh, Long Beach, Bone, Roktman, NBT, YOU, TJ, The Canadian sect, Everyone east of the mighty Mississippi and the biggest Tard of all Wifey :D No not that way..I am normal and it's all of you that are crazy :D :p :rock:

TheSickness said:
Crazy is such a bad term.......I prefer to be called " Special " But not in the Jerry's kids kind of way like when you refer to Begood, Silverback, Fstjack, Stinker, Boomer, Wazzsup, Nowwhat, VPRPWR, Voodoo, k-80-123, Ramfromhell, Doneo, Flying Low, Blakewilder, Illtemprd, Yugioh, Long Beach, Bone, Roktman, NBT, YOU, TJ, The Canadian sect, Everyone east of the mighty Mississippi and the biggest Tard of all Wifey :D No not that way..I am normal and it's all of you that are crazy :D :p :rock:

:rofl: :rofl: :dancing:

hey I take off fence to tat read mark!!! Im south of the masion dixon, you yall just cuz i have relations with my sister dont mena i bad

You must stick around every once in awhile......I don't say much on here either, but it is great reading:D . You have made (and met) some very interesting and great people here--so please stick around. Thoughts and prayers go along way.......take care and hope good luck keeps going your way....bikertat

Georgia Ken said:
:rofl: :rofl: :dancing:

hey I take off fence to tat read mark!!! Im south of the masion dixon, you yall just cuz i have relations with my sister dont mena i bad
See we share a common bond....I have had your sister as well :D Almost as good as Wizzy's sister w/o all the flour mess :p

Dear Mom,

It was great to have you here.... We will all continue to hope and pray for Smoke....

Please visit often if possible.

Yer always welcome here...

SD

Silent D said:
Dear Mom,

It was great to have you here.... We will all continue to hope and pray for Smoke....

Please visit often if possible.

Yer always welcome here...

SD

Damn you Tim, you took the words right out of my mouth.

I understand why you are doing this Mom, and while I don't think it's necessary, I will support your decision.

Take care, and be sure to stop by occasionally. We will all be here still supporting Scott. Well, maybe not Thesickness. I think he's working on getting Banned. He's not happy unless he's been banned a couple times.

Love you kid.

Silverback said:
Damn you Tim, you took the words right out of my mouth.

I understand why you are doing this Mom, and while I don't think it's necessary, I will support your decision.

Take care, and be sure to stop by occasionally. We will all be here still supporting Scott. Well, maybe not Thesickness. I think he's working on getting Banned. He's not happy unless he's been banned a couple times.

Love you kid.
:D .................:eek: :rolleyes: :party:

Thanks for coming on board and helping us understand. Without you, we would be beating the hell out of each other trying to locate updates on Smoke. Come back real soon,your always welcome here.

Some moms can be embarrassing around your friends and some moms are pretty hip and you like to have them around. You seem to be like the latter.
Stick around. I'm sure Smoke is proud to have you for his mom.:)

Big Asp said:
Some moms can be embarrassing around your friends and some moms are pretty hip and you like to have them around. You seem to be like the latter.

Hell, let's ban Smoke and keep Mom, she's a lot more fun...LOL!!!

Big Asp said:
Who had Smokes Mom :dontknow: LOL Come baaaaaaack Gloria I aint done with you yet :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back