SMOKES MOM THANKS EVERYONE

WizzySRT10 said:
But we all know you're a lil demented so you might be serious...
Wizzy - he is ALOT demented............ :D

I just flipped over here after watching my damn Dodgers move into first place and saw the video.......... I laughed so frakin' hard I almost gave myself another bloody inguinal hernia.

I also read all the posts and came to the realization that Smoak's Mom is absolutely cool and hip. I really gotta hand it to all you folks. This thread is a great read.....

............and the video was a hilarious frickin' part of it......

....not to mention the flirting with Smoak's mom........ You cheeky bastids.....:reddy:

SD

Silent D said:
I just flipped over here after watching my damn Dodgers move into first place and saw the video.......... I laughed so frakin' hard I almost gave myself another bloody inguinal hernia.

I also read all the posts and came to the realization that Smoak's Mom is absolutely cool and hip. I really gotta hand it to all you folks. This thread is a great read.....

............and the video was a hilarious frickin' part of it......

....not to mention the flirting with Smoaks mom........ You cheeky bastids.....:reddy:

SD
Dude I have come to Love that woman and well outta respect for Scotty I will stop messing with her....He never responded back so I think maybe he is a little pissed :eek: But there was no harm intended...Hell we gave Wifey and every other Chic on here a much harder time....They gotta earn their keep.........Maybe it was the phone sex thing that made him mad I dunno but it was all in good fun....Gloria can hold her own and is part of this disfunctional family :D Just trying to keep Scott's mind off of the Bullshit is all..So if he got pissed at this, then it has worked :D

TheSickness said:
Dude I have come to Love that woman and well outta respect for Scotty I will stop messing with her....He never responded back so I think maybe he is a little pissed :eek: But there was no harm intended...Hell we gave Wifey and every other Chic on here a much harder time....They gotta earn their keep.........Maybe it was the phone sex thing that made him mad I dunno but it was all in good fun....Gloria can hold her own and is part of this disfunctional family :D Just trying to keep Scott's mind off of the Bullshit is all..So if he got pissed at this, then it has worked :D

He's probably taking a well deserved nap after his earlier latreen duty.

Teaching others the proper and appropriate time to use a cell phone can be exhausting:D

GUYS & GALS
SINCE WHEN HAS SOMETHING NASTY KEPT SMOKE :smokin: , AWAY?
I KNOW HE DIDN'T POST HIS USUAL SMART ASS....(CAN I SAY THAT....OH YEAH NO REAL CENSOR.)...COME BACK. I HAD MENTIONED IN AN EARLIER POST THAT MY MOM HAS CANCER.....SHE AND MY DAD WHO DIED YEARS AGO REALLY DID RAISE MY SON. WE HAD TO PUT HER IN THE HOSPITAL YESTERDAY BECAUSE OF COMPLICATIONS WITH HER CHEMO....ITS NOT SERIOUS, BUT COULD HAVE BEEN IF NOT TREATED...THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE HER ANYMORE CHEMO'S AS HER DR SAID......SHE IS IN REMISSION AND LET'S NOT PUSH THE ENVELOPE ANY MORE....PLUS YESTERDAY WASN'T A GREAT DAY FOR HIM AS YOU HAVE READ HIS POST SOMEWHERE THAT NOW IT IS MAYBE MONDAY FOR THE GPS......YOU KNOW THEY ARE JUST F==KING WITH HIM....HE HAS BAD DAYS AND BETTER DAYS, BUT NO GOOD DAYS.....SO DON'T THINK ANY OF YOU HAVE :toilet:(I COULDN'T FIND ONE OF THESE FELLOW STANDING AND RELIEVING HIMSELF) HIM OFF. HE KNOWS I'M ONLY COMING ON TO KEEP UP THE BANTER AND PERHAPS BRING A SMILE TO HIS FACE.....:( :) :burnout: I HAVE TO RUN NOW, GOTTA GO WORK, AND RUN BY HOSPITAL...I WILL TALK TO YOU ALL SOON.
ESPECIALLY MIKEY;) , KEN ;) ,AND ALL THE OTHERS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT.......MAYBE I'M RACKETMAN?:dontknow:
LOVE
MOM

SMOKES MOM said:
GUYS & GALS
SINCE WHEN HAS SOMETHING NASTY KEPT SMOKE :smokin: , AWAY?
I KNOW HE DIDN'T POST HIS USUAL SMART ASS....(CAN I SAY THAT....OH YEAH NO REAL CENSOR.)...COME BACK. I HAD MENTIONED IN AN EARLIER POST THAT MY MOM HAS CANCER.....SHE AND MY DAD WHO DIED YEARS AGO REALLY DID RAISE MY SON. WE HAD TO PUT HER IN THE HOSPITAL YESTERDAY BECAUSE OF COMPLICATIONS WITH HER CHEMO....ITS NOT SERIOUS, BUT COULD HAVE BEEN IF NOT TREATED...THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE HER ANYMORE CHEMO'S AS HER DR SAID......SHE IS IN REMISSION AND LET'S NOT PUSH THE ENVELOPE ANY MORE....PLUS YESTERDAY WASN'T A GREAT DAY FOR HIM AS YOU HAVE READ HIS POST SOMEWHERE THAT NOW IT IS MAYBE MONDAY FOR THE GPS......YOU KNOW THEY ARE JUST F==KING WITH HIM....HE HAS BAD DAYS AND BETTER DAYS, BUT NO GOOD DAYS.....SO DON'T THINK ANY OF YOU HAVE :toilet:(I COULDN'T FIND ONE OF THESE FELLOW STANDING AND RELIEVING HIMSELF) HIM OFF. HE KNOWS I'M ONLY COMING ON TO KEEP UP THE BANTER AND PERHAPS BRING A SMILE TO HIS FACE.....:( :) :burnout: I HAVE TO RUN NOW, GOTTA GO WORK, AND RUN BY HOSPITAL...I WILL TALK TO YOU ALL SOON.
ESPECIALLY MIKEY;) , KEN ;) ,AND ALL THE OTHERS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT.......MAYBE I'M RACKETMAN?:dontknow:
LOVE
MOM

If you're Racketman, we are all in deep kimshee!!:D :D

Stretch

TheSickness said:

I wasn't really bothered. Yesterday was a bad day. It got worse even after I talked with my mom. Last night was no fun either. Anyway I was just giving you shit about messing with my mom. It doesn't bother me.

FlyingLow said:
I wasn't really bothered. Yesterday was a bad day. It got worse even after I talked with my mom. Last night was no fun either. Anyway I was just giving you shit about messing with my mom. It doesn't bother me.

Are you really sure that you want to say that to Mikey.:confused: :dontknow: :D

Silverback said:
Are you really sure that you want to say that to Mikey.:confused: :dontknow: :D

:dito: :dito:

Smoke I'm glad your spirits are lifted man!!! I hope everything works out for ya.

Smokes Mom lol you're fitting in here wonderfuly... lol I love it someone else Mikey can give shit to...

TheSickness said:
HEY!!! - I DEMAND PHONE SEX, TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p -

Smoke's mom - aka Gloria can hold her own I'm sure. :D

Smoke has to know this is all in fun - my god, he knows us right...... :rock: :burnout:

Silverback said:
We will all be here still supporting Scott. Well, maybe not Thesickness. I think he's working on getting Banned. He's not happy unless he's been banned a couple times.

Love you kid.

They don't use BAN here - remember, they use Secret. Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman!! :D

Wifey said:
They don't use BAN here - remember, they use Secret. Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman!! :D

And buckets and buckets of purfume.......

I Vote Smokes Mom the Mom of the Month.
:rock: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back