SMOKES MOM THANKS EVERYONE

Gloria, go recharge, come back when you are able and rest assurd we will be here for Smoke and you. :burnout:

Thanks Smokes MOM

Its been a pleasure meeting you (electronically) and keep the faith

Jeff

Just so you guys know I did not ask my mom to leave. I was just as surprised to see this thread as the rest of you. I would guess that Mikey scared her off.

Mom you were a great help to me. Well you have always been a great help to me. If I was ever in a bind I could always rely on you. Thank you mom. Thank you for being caring. Thank you for being my friend. Thank you for helping take care of Sarah and the kids. Most of all, Thank you for being my mother.

Love,
Scooter

FlyingLow said:
Just so you guys know I did not ask my mom to leave. I was just as surprised to see this thread as the rest of you. I would guess that Mikey scared her off.

Mom you were a great help to me. Well you have always been a great help to me. If I was ever in a bind I could always rely on you. Thank you mom. Thank you for being caring. Thank you for being my friend. Thank you for helping take care of Sarah and the kids. Most of all, Thank you for being my mother.

Love,
Scooter

Suck up...your just trying to stay on her good side so she'll fix you Thanksgiving or something...but we're on to you!

Mom,
None of that is true, you should see what he said about you before you came on the site...now about Thanksgiving...what time should I be over?

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Suck up...your just trying to stay on her good side so she'll fix you Thanksgiving or something...but we're on to you!

Mom,
None of that is true, you should see what he said about you before you came on the site...now about Thanksgiving...what time should I be over?

Better be careful Steve.......You'll be cooking.....and cleaning :D

FlyingLow said:

Love,
Scooter
That was a swift humiliating kick in the Gonads :burnout: Gee thanks :D

God bless

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Hell, let's ban Smoke and keep Mom, she's a lot more fun...LOL!!!

Damm, I can do that.

AW poop, I can't either. That's just wrong.

Speaking as the turkey of this asylum I would like to thank you for being here and giving us your son.

May God bless and keep you and yours from harm always.

Respectfully, Jack

Last edited by a moderator:
I just clicked on the last page to this thread and Red decides to do a server backup. I couldn't get on for a WHOLE minute:( .....not cool Red:D

It has been nice having you on here mom. You are truelly a great mother. Hope to see you back on here soon.

Hawkeye

BTW am I the only one that noticed SCOOTER.:p :D

FlyingLow said:

Love,
Scooter
These are the kind of words every mom lives to hear from her son!!:D .

We have one son and we would do anything for him - and I admire the love, strentgh and courage that this MOM and son have for each other. :rock:

Your family rocks, and may God Bless you all and carry you through this. Scott, hang in there :)

THANKS AGAIN MOM for keeping us up to date :D :dancing:

So, mom, go take your well deserved rest - but .................. Y'all come back now, ya hear!!! :D

PS: Mikey - I am not a Tard!! :p

DrPierceMD said:
I just clicked on the last page to this thread and Red decides to do a server backup. I couldn't get on for a WHOLE minute:( .....not cool Red:D

It has been nice having you on here mom. You are truelly a great mother. Hope to see you back on here soon.

Hawkeye

I just made the connection with your screen name. I'm a huge MASH fan. I drive my wife crazy watching it.

FlyingLow said:
I just made the connection with your screen name. I'm a huge MASH fan. I drive my wife crazy watching it.
How are you doing today Scotty...Do you need another call from me yet :D

FlyingLow said:

Yeah Silent D official nicknamed me Hawkeye on the site here. So I figure I had better go with it. :D And MASH rocks. :rock:

TheSickness said:
How are you doing today Scotty...Do you need another call from me yet :D
Threat or promise?? :dontknow: :p

Gloria it is an honor to have you here with us. You have done a wonderful job raising your son. He has grown to be a fine man. Feel free to come here as often as you like, we will be here for you and your son. Oh and what are we having for dinner on thanksgiving?:D

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back