SNOWPOCALYPSE!!!!

You guys stay safe. It pisses me off every time we get an inch or 2 here... couldn't imagine that shit.

LOTS AND LOTS of weather coming our way (Upper Midwest)..... Brace yourself, everyone!

Yep, Just Rolled In From An Afternoon Shift, And They Were Almost Begging People To Stay An Work Another 8hrs... Mostly Freezin Rain and Sleet So Far, But The Worst Is Yet To Come. :dontknow: Stay Safe Everybody.

I loved my 13 winters in snow country.........

I found shoveling the roof with a grain scoop to be most invigorating on a sunny day.

Always leave about 6-7 inches of snow for insulation.

I dream of living there again. But alas, not in the cards. Not for awhile, any way.

D

Attachments

• Castle Creek house.JPG
    Castle Creek house.JPG
    875.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Castle Creek, Co.jpg
    Castle Creek, Co.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 23
MMMM....I love my mountains! Lotsa snow comes with em most places though.
Take care guys....being prepared will get ya through. Big snowfalls haven't happened up here since 96. Used to be every winter. 6inches at a whack now but it just keeps coming back.

My fear is that Kris is so damn white that we may lose him for a couple of weeks in a snow this deep.

But Jake is right it is going to be a big one...and while we here in the Chicago are are going to get our butts kicked...Jake will probably get at least 50% more than us due to lake effect...but he has a beautiful wife to keep him warm...could this storm be the start of something new for Jake and Sarah???

This is what climate change and global warming is all about Scoob...more and more radical weather...when we are at the point that we are complaining about it being hot the year around it will be near the end.

This is what climate change and global warming is all about Scoob...more and more radical weather...when we are at the point that we are complaining about it being hot the year around it will be near the end.

bullshit800x600.jpg

:bs:
taking snow in houston come friday morning ,,,global warming my ass
same bull as Y2K

:bs:
taking snow in houston come friday morning ,,,global warming my ass
same bull as Y2K

Very few people deny that climate change is in fact a major issue that we have to deal with...your comments reflect your lack of knowledge and failure to do any research on the topic. What is in question is the cause. If you had done any independent investigation of the issue you would realize that fact. But you seem to go along blithely ignoring the evidence...

Enjoy your head in the sand attitude...just be very careful that Mikey does not take advantage of your posture. :D

Very few people deny that climate change is in fact a major issue that we have to deal with...your comments reflect your lack of knowledge and failure to do any research on the topic. What is in question is the cause. If you had done any independent investigation of the issue you would realize that fact. But you seem to go along blithely ignoring the evidence...

Enjoy your head in the sand attitude...just be very careful that Mikey does not take advantage of your posture. :D

the world has gone through many many cycles of climate change ,,and will do it again and again ,,you my liberal al gore believing friend are miss informed because you are the one that listens to all the hype these weirdos pump out ,,,just like Y2K just like the old scare of acid rain was going to kill us all ,,ill do some an independent research ,,ill go outside and drop my pants and scream the world is coming to an end ,,,:aetsch: the only diff these days is the 24 hour a day news peeps that report a bug crawling across the road and giving non stop coverage ,,,so YOU can be informed,,,and Micky best not ever cross my path ,,,he should worry about me not the other way around,,i still have not forgot he called my wife a 2 bit whore

Last edited:
... ,,ill go outside and drop my pants and scream the world is coming to an end ,,,:aetsch: ...

Once again I warn you that Mikey may give you a wrap around and in the process deposit his 2mm appendage in a not so receptive aperture.

Once again I warn you that Mikey may give you a wrap around and in the process deposit his 2mm appendage in a not so receptive aperture.

trust me micky wont like me after i see him,,i have not forgotten he called my wife nothing but a 2 bit whore ,,,i know you worship him and others do here ,,but I dont !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back