SNOWPOCALYPSE!!!!

Scoob you have no idea what science is...how can you criticize it? Go back to your "Good Book" and live within its covers.

And God be with you.

YOU MAKE ME LAUGH!!!!
I know exactly what science is, and is not.
the "is not" part is what separates me and you.
i can see thru their lies, and deception.
i do not belong to the church with scientist after it.
if you know who they are?
when science says, WE JUST FOUND XYZ IS BEFORE ABC i check it out BEFORE i trust them.
i look at everything, and find them wanting quite a lot.

just recently, they claimed we never came out of Africa, 200,000 years ago.
now we have originated in Israel, 400,000 years ago. and we were eating complex foods such as milled grains. truth is, there is no evidence of us ever being a lessor human to begin with. Begging the question is common in secular science.
ever wonder why, animals playing, does not fit into the evolution model?
when science wants to convince us that things such as evolution is a fact, i step back and look at what they claim, and find many holes.
so when they say climate change is fact, then emails get leaked that say its not, then those people resign? come on, do you think its all on the "up and up"?

I am very pleased that there is separation between us!

And you are very humorous!

Some science is in my mind very valid.

Lot's of drifting here. We didn't get a whole lot of snow (6-8" or so), but it was very light powder and is still swirling around. They are working on clearing the roads and doing a good job. But, they drift back over almost immediately. No problem for the Jeep though! :D

100_5238.jpg

100_5237.jpg

Went out to check on the Great Aunt. She's fine.... she was baking cookies. :eek: :eating: I then went to check on the out buildings at the farm. LOT'S of drifting out there! I had to blast through about 4' drifts to get to the back barn. :rock: Got the door open and started Sarah's old car to let it run for a while. It's completely useless in the winter, so we store it out there.
100_5235.jpg

I wanted to take out one of the BIG snowmobiles.... but I didn't have the keys. :eek::D:D:D:D

100_5234.jpg

100_5232.jpg

Last edited:
Well, Punxsutawney Phil didn't see his shadow today so I guess Bill Murray is a happy man today.

Jack, I will make my way down there someday. I want to party up with you guys :beer:

Great pics Jake. Humans were not meant to be subject to this fkn snowy wintery bs. Al Gore is out making snow cones somewhere. He is batting 500 in my book. Inventing the internet :rock: Global warming:thumpdown:

looks like snow in houston come friday ,,,saying up to three inches ,,i actually went and bought some firewood for my fireplace ,,,,got to love global warming ,,,,man its so hot its going to snow :rock:

Ok I think we all can agree to disagree about global warming. At least keep it in the political forum ;)

I am so glad I live in Arizona :D The snowmobile(tractor) would be fun to take out in the snow for sure ;)

Just made a short run to pick up a couple of items. The roads are littered with stranded vehicles...many off the road some just stuck in deep snow...

The CTS V with Pirelli Sotto's (four) handles snow really well.

The driveway is all shoveled... boy, am I tired. :eek:;):p

Attachments

• 100_5239.JPG
    100_5239.JPG
    928.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 100_5240.JPG
    100_5240.JPG
    939.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 100_5241.JPG
    100_5241.JPG
    942 KB · Views: 19
my sons house is in wonderlake ,ill ,,4 feet on his back deck ,,,it crushed the railings and floor of deck

Attachments

• global warming.jpg
    global warming.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 21
i told him not to chase that stinkiegirl to illinois ,,he should have stayed in texas ;) the fence in background is eight feet ,,snow is halfway up it ,,,roads are closed ,,good thing he is a food hoarder like me he has lots of food to ride it out,,he said store shelves in area are empty

Last edited:
i told him not to chase that stinkiegirl to illinois ,,he should have stayed in texas ;) the fence in background is eight feet ,,snow is halfway up it ,,,roads are closed ,,good thing he is a food hoarder like me he has lots of food to ride it out,,he said store shelves in area are empty

Be a good time to make you a Grandad.:rock::rock:

SRT Temp.jpg

Any one else driving their SRT today? :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back