So...........what does Retro Shop do?

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I specialize in Dodge Rams! We do headlight customization (HIDs, HID projector retrofitting, custom paint) and tail light tinting.

Here's a handful of pics from my gallery. To see more - check out 0212353's Retro Shop - LOTS of pics there, always updating with more!

DSC04411.JPG

DSC08408.JPG

DSC05407.JPG

IMG_0497.jpg

DSC03089.JPG

DSC03530.JPG

DSC05476.JPG

DSC04130.JPG

bmfgrill3.jpg

DSC04774.JPG

DSC05539.JPG

and a few tails! The last couple are PXR black - which just pop on any truck, but look amazing on a black truck!

IMG_20111223_172930.jpg

6784098969_8d7a5a728d_o.jpg

level 2 - medium (left) vs level 3 - dark (right)

DSC04063.JPG

DSC05334.JPG

DSC01762.JPG

If you are interested in pricing, pop me over an email - [email protected]

Thanks, and glad to be a vendor here on VTCOA!! :rock:

thanks guys, looking forward to seeing some SRT10s running around with my lights! :D

do you use aftermarket lights or oem?

Whatever you'd like!

I am a vendor for TYC automotive lights (aftermarket replicas), so I get those at a nice rate - but I can use OEMs as well! Each set is custom - made to YOUR specs.

Welcome aboard!! Those are some sweet lights!! What ya got for 2011 dodge Ram (4headlight system-Laramie)??
And do you sell Fukken Wax too? I'm in need of some!!

Welcome aboard!! Those are some sweet lights!! What ya got for 2011 dodge Ram (4headlight system-Laramie)??
And do you sell Fukken Wax too? I'm in need of some!!

4th gens, I've done about 100 of 'em. :drool:

Pop me an email ([email protected]) and I can work up a quote! Let me know how wild you'd like to get with it. :D

On the wax, I do that too - don't want to break rules here and double dip. LOL - I nabbed my sig from another forum (don't have PS on this computer at work).

can you pm me a price for these?
DSC04411.JPG

i have some cheap ass replicas and both amber blinker lights have melted the chrome surround around the bulb... and i have one new oem one and one broken oem one i took apart to play with some ideas.

i want HID's also, BUT i also want plug and play in case i change the lights or sell the truck, or whatever...

i have some cheap ass replicas and both amber blinker lights have melted the chrome surround around the bulb... and i have one new oem one and one broken oem one i took apart to play with some ideas.

i want HID's also, BUT i also want plug and play in case i change the lights or sell the truck, or whatever...

On quotes, I send them out as an attachments - I can't attach them to PMs. I prefer to not just throw out a number, but give a full run down of all the parts and items on the quote as well, this way you know what you are paying for!

Hit me up in email - [email protected]

On HIDs, my kits come directly from Retro-Solutions, a proven leader in HIDs, especially with our picky Rams! Each kit will come with a vehicle specific wiring harness, no splicing needed! You'll have a run to the battery, couple grounds, etc - then the rest plugs right in.

also, do you have a warranty or guarantee against fogging?

Sure do, each is covered for a year against fogging. :thrasher:

4th gens, I've done about 100 of 'em. :drool:

Pop me an email ([email protected]) and I can work up a quote! Let me know how wild you'd like to get with it. :D

On the wax, I do that too - don't want to break rules here and double dip. LOL - I nabbed my sig from another forum (don't have PS on this computer at work).

Email me what ya got, [email protected] Thanks Joe.

There doing my taillights and third brake! Ill be sure to post LOTS of pictures of the quality. From the pictures ive seen im sure they will turn out great against my blacked out black quad cab

There doing my taillights and third brake! Ill be sure to post LOTS of pictures of the quality. From the pictures ive seen im sure they will turn out great against my blacked out black quad cab

heck yeah!

Can't wait to get your tails in! :beer:

DSC04411.JPG

Me too please..How do you tink they will look on a red truck Thanks, Jack

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back