So...........what does Retro Shop do?

Hey, if you got a few installed pics on SRT-10's, let me know and I'll get you up on the Wiki and a link to you page

UPDATE ON MY ORDER: UPS broke my taillights during transit to Jeremy, but Jeremy sold me brand new taillights and will continue with my order. Very excited to see how they come out.

:rock::rock::rock:

do ya mean he sold UPS new taillights????:D

:rock::rock::rock:

do ya mean he sold UPS new taillights????:D

Working on the Claim now but they do make this a PITA. Yesturday they said i needed to show them the invoice for my stock taillights. I asked them if they wanted to see the sales contract for the truck LOL. They ended up just taking the invoice for the new taillights after i was transfered to 2 different people

Working on the Claim now but they do make this a PITA. Yesturday they said i needed to show them the invoice for my stock taillights. I asked them if they wanted to see the sales contract for the truck LOL. They ended up just taking the invoice for the new taillights after i was transfered to 2 different people

thats great. a copy of the title might work also, lol:canabis::canabis:

They still haven't contacted me.........your old ones are on the shelf ready for their inspection.

SO...........here's the before and after shots. LOL

Before, thank you UPS:

2a20baf4.jpg

efb8497c.jpg

accaed87.jpg

and a couple of teasers of the after. I'll get some better ones before I pack them up!

DSC05720.jpg

DSC05719.jpg

Can't wait to see 'em on the truck!!

those are sharp. not too dark & still red:rock::rock::rock:

F*CKIN SWEET JEREMY!!! I was hoping they wouldnt be to dark since im in Cali. Wow i like how they still got a little red in them. Howd the 3rd brake light turn out?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back